Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
(08-30-2020, 07:05 PM)Snarl Wrote: He thinks his way through what he's taking in.  I think the left has tuned-out any chance of sanity.

If the shooting starts in earnest, the lefties (and anyone who has sponsored their non-sense) is gonna pay out in blood.  I don't expect any airfields to be operating.  They'll block access to arsenals of military weapons.  Probably shut down the cops too.  If, that is, they've got anyone versed in military leadership on their planning committee.  Shut down the electrical grid ... go in ... exterminate ... gather intel ... round up the instigators and financiers (I'm looking at you Oprah) ... militia tribunal ... execute 'em.

When, not if, but when, the shooting starts in earnest, there's gonna be blood all around, not just on the left. Don't make the mistake that starry-eyed boys made in the ramp-up to the first Civil War, when they were marching off to do battle giggling, each side thinking they would automatically trounce the other side and the war would be all over in less than a month.

That was a long, bloody damned month.

Back when Virginia was sprouting 2A Sanctuary counties like mushrooms after the rain, an Antifa group here in VA came out with a statement in support of the 2A, which floored me - who'da thunk it? As it turned out, they were arming up even then, and didn't want the government getting in their way. Since then, I've done some investigating because that alarmed me, and lo and behold, Leftists all across the board are arming up. I've got an intel report right here in front of me from another intel source, produced at the end of June, that contains an overview of no less than 10 armed Leftist organizations in the US. Most are harmless if the report is accurate, but a few are serious, large scale threats... and don't forget all those gun sales since the covid came to town - you don't really think ALL those guns went to right wingers, do you?

Antifa does have cadre who have already been blooded in shooting wars in the Middle East, going for training and combat experience with the Kurdish PKK and then returning here to train and organize militant units for use in the upcoming war. They don't have a lack of leadership. And don't forget that Antifa Warlord who was handing out AR's from the trunk of his car when Chaz was a thing... how do you reckon his broke ass got ahold of that many AR's all at once?

When we get into the imminent violence, and injuries start getting traded writ large, those injuries are going to go both ways. It wouldn't qualify as a "war" if they didn't - it would just be a massacre, shooting fish in a barrel. Believing that will be the case is the same mistake many a fine young man got his one and only life snuffed out for believing during the last Civil War.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Ninurta - 08-31-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM