Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
(08-27-2020, 11:37 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 10:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:36 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 08:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 07:24 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a breakdown of the timeline from the shooting.  It is from Info Wars, which I stopped watching a few years ago, but they have the best footage and breakdown that I've seen so far.

Oh, by the way, did you all see that the official cause of death for George Floyd was an overdose of drugs? He was dying before the cop ever put his knee on his neck. That's why he was saying, "I can't breath" long before they ever had him on the ground.
Not saying this practice doesn't need to stop, but it wasn't the cop's fault he died.

On to the shooting video:  https://twitter.com/triton37/status/1298...52704?s=20

Watch it if you want to know what really happened.

What overwhelmingly comes back to me every time I view it is some white guy who has just shot and killed someone walking unfettered down the street as police gaze on. If that same chunky little badass white biy had been black, he would surely be on a slab in the local morgue.

Watching that meme of that young kid walk down that street while the  police stood there doing nothing will be etched in my mind forever.

It is quite fascinating how humans view things. If I sit across from you and put my hand up and ask you to describe in detail what you see you will tell me fingerprints and lines yet I see fingernails and a smooth surface. Nothing like what you see or describe. And yet we're both clearly staring at a hand. The nuance and perspective changes everything.

What black people see in the footage, though the same as what you've just viewed paints a very different picture than that ofyour perspective. Confirmation bias is a very heady and intoxicating thing.

What police?  I didn't see any police until the guy that did the shooting called them himself.  Apparently they didn't realize he was the shooter until he turned himself in.  I don't know if he was arrested on the scene, or later.
The news reports saying he fled to another state was fake news... again.

If you see more videos of him earlier, you'll see that he is a good guy. He was there helping to clean graffiti off the buildings earlier in the day, and he wanted to help protect the buildings from the rioters that night.
He was even heard on video telling them he was on their side as long as they protested the government, but not to harm the buildings. He had a medic bag to help others who may have gotten hurt with him.

The MSM is portraying him as the bad guy; he's not. He had every right to defend himself from the attackers. They also have a "right not to back down" law in that state someone who lives there said.

If someone hits me in the side of the head with a skateboard and I have a gun, I'm going to shoot them. If someone comes at me with a gun in their hand and points it at me, I'm going to shoot them first. That's what he did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...nosha.html
I know....fake news....

I've seen the news articles. Your point?  Are you saying he shot these people because he attended a Trump rally and supports police?

Watch the video footage for yourself in the link I provided. Well, I guess that won't work.  I see twitter has suspended that account.

Imagine that! Anytime someone posts the truth, they get suspended because it goes against the MSM narrative.  smalltappingfoot

The truth? Your truth.Junior is in jail for Capital Murder in Donald Trumps America. He was carrying in a State that minors don't have that privelege. Obviously for good reason. This stupid child is going to prison beause of President Trumps inciteful rhetoric and no spin will save him. He's a puppet and it's a horrible waste on every single level.

No he isn't. He's in jail for homicide. Unless WI follows different law than the rest of the US, that means the type of homicide - whether murder, manslaughter, or justifiable has not yet been determined. In the end, it doesn't much matter - he's alive to BE in jail, and two of his assailants aren't. I'm just amazed he had to shoot 3 of them before the rest could figure out that they were urgently needed elsewhere... but maybe I'm just crediting rioters with a degree of smarts they simply don't posses.

I apologize for my error. He is in fact jailed for homocide.

Might have been a different story if he was in this county

'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Snarl - 08-28-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM