Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
This leaves me with a ton of questions, none of which I believe I will get real answers to.

My first question is, if they are marching, why all the cars? Second question is, why did they choose that location to park their cars to gather for the march?

If they are only walking in spurts and marching in strategic locations, why would they be foolish enough to do so in an area with low population density.

If you want your message heard you should send your message from the area that would get out to the largest number of people, and in areas of public domain.

You have to be pretty foolish to think in today's climate, that you are going to be unchallenged in rural or communal areas.

The only problem I have with this is the random shooting into a crowd of unknows. 

I live in a rural area and my backyard is the hundred acre woods. You can hear folk out target practicing day and night, most are responsible and use properly suited targets, but some are just darn stupid and have no idea how far bullets can travel. They are also ignoring a ton of affidavit of no trespassing signs.

One day my brother and a neighbor were out working on the chicken coop, when a bullet whizzed right between their heads. My neighbor said he almost pissed his pants, and they called it a day.

Without a sure target, just shooting into the blind, when you are not under direct attack, is reckless.

I am not condemning what he did, I am condemning the way he did it.

Just my opinion. 

Will add, my opinion made change with more facts on the incident.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milwaukee Protest Group Fired Upon By PA Rifle Owner ... In BLM March to D.C. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-26-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM