Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper
(08-20-2020, 06:39 AM)727Sky Wrote:

The experiment has failed.  Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism.  The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime-ridden mess. *They do not want to change their culture or society and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior.  They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.*

The Baltimore Sun

this right here is the problem, the majority of black people including some of those who are educated, don't want to conform to a standard of behaving themselves and are not going to. they think they should be able to behave in a manner that ( i could describe it in very vulgar, derogatory terms but i won't) ignores civility, and is only based on primal instincts.
then if they do pretend to act civilized, they still hold on the primal instinct, and look for any and every excuse, opportunity to exploit those that they can.

Quote:The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."--

then there this,  it is very foolish of them to think that it's not coming to a boiling point, and white people aren't going to start fighting back, and i'm not talking about white supremacist.
not going to go into i know this person or that person who never said anything about black people or aren't racist. just going to say that if you listen when out and about you can hear it and see it.
black people might ought to do the same, and start thinking about how small of a percentage they are now and how much smaller they could become.

now don't get me wrong there are some black people, although the number is very low, that don't believe in the BS that BLM and other SJW's are preaching. and they speak out, but their voices are drowned out for the most part.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Baltimore Sun, a liberal newspaper - by hounddoghowlie - 08-21-2020, 01:54 PM