Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
I have to ask, did you fact check all those claims, because I know some of them just are not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I know you admire Trump and your loyalty is amazing, but all of this is just not all true.

I am the first to stand up and give the devil his due, but I also am the first to stand up against deceit and manipulation of the truth. 

I know. It is politics. It is darn near impossible to even get close enough to see the truth, without going up in flames.

I am not pro Trump, but that does not make me anti Trump.

I don't know what you believe, but I don't think Trump was placed in office because the majority of the people of America wanted him as President. I believe he is President because the majority of the people of America did not want Clinton.

I don't expect Trump to save this country, he can't. The only way this country can be saved is by the people of this country fighting our problems together. We don't have to agree on everything. We need to let petty juvenile thinking go, and we need to start behaving as rational adults. We can't suck from the government's teat, without feeding the government first. It is time to let the teat go.

The government is corrupt, and tainted. Trump can't fix that. I worked long enough in the belly of the beast to know there is only two ways out, death, or being flushed away. You don't leave untouched, and you come out covered in crap. 

Those that hate Trump don't understand how the system works. Those that adore him, do him no favors, when they try to make those that don't see his ermine robe, believe how beautiful it is.

I pray for our President. I pray for our country. I pray for the world.

Most of all I pray for us, the people of this damaged world. I pray that we will work on healing, and not continue, or escalate the destruction.

Just my opinion. I am shutting up now.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-22-2020, 04:41 PM