Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
I will chime in from a personal experience. 

Construction, to me, is a good indicator of an economy. Alot of buildings going up, houses being built, a strong economy. When it slows down, a weak economy. 

My dad got into the elevator business just after getting out of the navy and I was born in the mid sixties. Things were great for him until the mid 70's when the economy tanked. He had to leave a well paying job because of no work to farm and raise hogs. He did that for 10 years, until things picked back up in the mid 80's when he left the farm and and got back to working on elevators. Not long after , I got in the business. Things were ok then. To me, from my perspective, it was going great until until 9/11. That is when everything changed. A terrorist attack on American soil changed the people of America. We all came together, we were united .We were ok for awhile until  the economy tanked in 2008 . After a slow recovery, America finally started bouncing back. WHen Trump came into office, the economy was booming, and still would have been if it wasn't for this covid crap. 

I use to be a democrat years ago, I voted for Obama for his first term. I was hoping for change, like he promised. It didn't happen because we became a global economy. I voted Libertarian in 2016 ,but really hoped that Trump would win because he was not a politician. Sure, he is rude and crude, but a good business man. I would vote for him this time because the Libertarians have nothing. I am all for less government and more freedom. 
To me, Biden is the same old crap getting regurgitated. 

A little read about presidents and economies through the years. 

https://5minuteeconomist.com/which-presi...onomy.html

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by kdog - 08-22-2020, 02:36 AM