Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-21-2020, 01:02 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:00 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: I have to say guys..I'm a bit weirded out by you equating the two candidates. While you dont have to like Trump, if anything is made clear in these 4 years, is that Trump is fighting the establishment as much as possible. I include GOP in that establishment too. He's been attacked, derided, ridiculed, conspired against, and all he's trying to do is to deliver on the promises that got him elected. The other candidate is...well...getting a free pass and promoted by the same establishment, despite awful record, despite being obviously mentally ill.

I have a question. Since you stated it...what is Trump's agenda ?

There are no two sides. That is an illusion they use to make us believe that we have a real choice.

Elections are dog and pony shows they rig to keep the illusion alive. 

I don't see Trump as fighting the establishment. I see the social media using everything he says or tweets to keep the people fighting each other and distracted from the real problems we face. Again they control all that we see and hear. 

Very few people will tell you they are in a better situation today than they were four years ago, and it is not because of a virus. The pandemic is just a curtain being used to hide the truth of what is really going on and it doesn't start and stop in America. 

You think I am anti Trump. Trump is not the problem. I don't like him, but I don't like any of the characters they have selected for playing the game. But that is the way the game is played. They give you a stock set of avatars, you may be able to tweek a few of the characteristics to make the character more pleasing to you, and to fit your image of what the game character should look like, but in the end, you are still playing their game, and it is still the characters created by the game.

I don't choose sides and my only loyalty is to God, family, community and country. I have never asked anyone what political party they support. Personally, I don't want to know. I don't judge people by the letter they have on their voter's registration card. I also don't give them a pass when it is used as an excuse for criminal, inappropriate,  or rude behavior.

Our problems will not be eradicated after the election. We will just keep playing along until we get to the next mini boss in the game. Rinse and repeat and forget.

You know...back before 2016 I was totally apolitical. Couldnt care less who won elections, who led countries, or what was their political program. Back then, and maybe even today, I thought this was smart. Back when it was easy to ignore everthing bc, If you lived some years, you've come to understand, nothing really changes for you, no matter the winner. I used to laugh at people who were taking it seriously.

But things have changed today. I see evil that is rising in US. I know this evil will take time, but will eventually reach my shores and it will land in my front yard. And I have become a father in the mean time. The shit is real now. It will be real for my daughter. 

These 4 years of Trump presidency really opened my eyes to deep state corruption, the media lies and bias, the venom of social media like twitter and FB who openly refuse to ban pedophiles but are banning a president of the US. People smashing and looting US cities demanding white people kneel and apologize for breathing. Democratic party intentionally fueling all this just to spite Trump. I dont know if it was always this way in America, but once I've seen it...I'm in the state of shock. The entire machine has been mobilized just to take him out. It's on their lips all day long. Funnily, I happen to agree with much of what he has done. From withdrawing from a green new deal, to exiting WHO, to standing up to China, and standing up for the return of manufacturing to your country. These are just some of the things I'd wish politicians in my country would have the balls to do. But none of them do. We are slaves to the EU machine now and will do their bidding. If they tell us to self destruct...we will do that bc we need their money.

Even if you're right about "game" parallel, it's time to take a stand, because...staying on a side will just not be enough anymore. Praying to God also, will not do anything, bc, I'm sure you know, people that die daily...pray to God. Poor people, hungry, disabled...a lot of them pray...It doesnt help. 

Anyway...I respect your non interference game (bc I used to do that too), but sometimes..it takes balls to take a stand for something other than your own well being.

I think there are 2 sides...one is Trump, the other is GOP+DNC+Deep state. He is alone against these psychopaths. He didnt need this. He was liiving a wonderful life of a rich man, and was well liked world wide. Had status, had influence, money, power...way more power than he has now. He did it all, risked it all and is still standing against the machine. He looks as a man who truly loves his country and wants to save it. 

He is sometimes clumsy in rhetoric, but sometimes sharp and often very truthful. He doesnt do political double talk, and with him at least...what you see is what you get.  Check out the videos from 20-30 years ago. The man is consistent as Jesus Christ. He wasnt saying one thing and then doing another. I respect him for it. 

Anyway, thank you for your opinion. There is some truth in it...but I dont think Trump is a part of that runaround you mention.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by MarioOnTheFly - 08-21-2020, 02:48 PM