Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-19-2020, 04:36 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: beez

I agree. That is why I have no expectations of either candidate. I know both have their own agendas and they will do only what they are directed to do.

Those in power, control both sides of the aisle, it is just a game for them, a game where we provide the entertainment. 

Yes, it goes back a longs ways, and we never learn. Whether it is thumbs up, thumbs down, a trip to lion's den or "give us Barabas", they rule and we entertain.

I have to say guys..I'm a bit weirded out by you equating the two candidates. While you dont have to like Trump, if anything is made clear in these 4 years, is that Trump is fighting the establishment as much as possible. I include GOP in that establishment too. He's been attacked, derided, ridiculed, conspired against, and all he's trying to do is to deliver on the promises that got him elected. The other candidate is...well...getting a free pass and promoted by the same establishment, despite awful record, despite being obviously mentally ill.

I have a question. Since you stated it...what is Trump's agenda ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by MarioOnTheFly - 08-21-2020, 10:00 AM