Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-19-2020, 06:57 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, in that case I'll let this video speak for me. Actions DO speak louder than words. Click on the picture to play.  

Addendum:
The video plays now. It was not the one that showed up on Facebook that I couldn't get through before.  I tried to watch this one, out of respect, but I couldn't get past the first 60 seconds.

This man has to either be the most disingenuous person alive, or he knows nothing about the American history he is espousing.

If he thought America was so welcoming to everyone, regardless of the race, country of origin, or color, he has deliberately not looked at the history of those of color, or was anything but European. Of course he also conveniently left out the Native Americans. He should have spent some time talking to some of of my friends and relatives on the reservation.

We have video now to be used to push any agenda, but there was no video the media would dare show when people had picnics and hung people of color as entertainment, or when they were hunted down for sport, and would not survive being caught out after sunset in some areas.

I am not justifying criminal evil behavior from anyone, at any time, for any reason. I am not taking about two rights making a wrong. I am talking about a man that pushes lies and distortions to support his agenda.

I am pouring us those glasses of wine now, and I am taking a break from this thread for a while.
minusculebeercheers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-19-2020, 07:25 PM