Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-19-2020, 05:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, in that case I'll let this video speak for me. Actions DO speak louder than words. Click on the picture to play.  

The video didn't show up. I was able to pull this from the post when I made this reply.

I am not sure which video you are using to speak for you. I listened to the beginning of the last video, but to be honest, I can't stand Tucker Carlson.

He brings back memories of my childhood, when I used to have to listen to the pastor in the church, talking to us like we were freaking idiots, and if you dare not believe a word he was saying, then you were damned to Hell.

If he really has something of merit to say, I guess I will miss it, because I don't like being talked down to. I see him as no different than the people he ostracizes. But that is just my problem, and while Snarl is right, that we all the right to our opinions, and all of what with feel and say are equally valid, sometimes folks just don't want to hear it.

I can deal with that. I have close friends and family members that I love dearly, but we don't see eye to eye on many things. When it comes to religion and politics we have an unwritten rule, "When the conversation stops being a conversation, then it is time for it to end." It is dropped, and we move on to another topic, or we watch a movie, or play Rummikub.  .

Should I pull out the tiles.  I have a brand new bottle of Cooper and Thief, just looking for a reason to open it. Should I pour us a glass while we set up? minusculebiggrin

tinyinlove

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-19-2020, 06:57 PM