Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
Disclaimer: I am not playing devils advocate anymore ok.

Explanation: @Antisthenes I respectfully disagree with you ... here is why ...

https://genius.com/Leonard-cohen-the-future-lyrics

Quote:Destroy another fetus now
We don't like children anyhow

I've seen the future, baby: It is murder

Personal Disclosure: ...

Quote:I personally believe that every woman has the right to terminate her pregnancy in the first trimester.

NO FUCKING WAY! THEY SHOULD KEEP IT IN THEIR PANTS AND NOT RESORT TO MURDER THAT I AM EXPECTED TO PAY FOR WITH MY TAXES!

Quote:I've seen the nations rise and fall
I've heard their stories, heard them all

But love's the only engine
Of survival

Life begins at conception ok ... here is why ...

LET THERE BE LIGHT! ...

Quote:For the first time, scientists have proven that when a human egg is fertilized, it releases what are called zinc sparks. Upon fertilization, calcium increases and zinc is rapidly released. When this happens, the zinc joins itself to small, light-emitting molecule probes.

[Image: cell-flash.jpg]

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-...ets-an-egg

Medical and Legal CAVEATS: I would allow abortions for medical reasons for the mother and for rape victims. Still don't want to pay for that but would allow it [aka a tax to pay for it] in the case of rape victims who have already been traumatized.

Thanks for sharing your point of view. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by OmegaLogos - 08-19-2020, 05:29 AM