Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-19-2020, 12:51 AM)beez Wrote: tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok tinyok

I'm starting this thread here, on Rogue Nation because I know there are more reasoned, rational people here.

Don't know who they are, but I'm sure they exist.

tinyhuh tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Trump versus Biden on policies.

Trump wants to lower taxes, stimulate business, reduce the size and scope of government.

Biden wants to raise taxes and grow the size and scope of government.

I know this is very general, but anyone who's anti-Trump, pro-Biden, please chime in.

I'd like to discuss policies instead of L'Orange man merde or Joey "Poopy pants" Biden.

tinybiggrin

I find myself in the same boat I was in the last election. I don't want either.

I think the thing that bothers me the most about campaign promises is that, if the President has so much power and he can deliver on his promises, then why is our country is the condition that it's condition is in? Why hasn't every person elected President, just waved their magic wand and made it happen.

I think the last real President this country had was JFK. He told us why he couldn't do what he wanted to do for this country and they killed him. They will kill any other person that takes office and tries to buck them. So as far as I am concerned, the whole thing is a dog and pony show that we keep getting worked up about, when we know all we will see are people dressed up like donkeys and elephants singing the same songs and doing the same dance.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-19-2020, 03:40 AM