Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
Quote:Self reliance is hard.

Life is hard.

It really is.

Life is not easy.

And we run into problems when we artificially try to make it so.

I feel that we lose something of ourselves when we give up the freedoms to screw up.

Safety nets, nanny states don't create innovators.

They enable dependence.

Explanation: I dont deny any of what you say ok BUT any innovation will be outlawed and made a dirty word ok @beez .

Those problems are NOT your problems ..you belong to the state and its the states problems to do with.

Personal Disclosure: This simple eh ...

The left wing and right wing political axis is all about who owns the money ... You OR the State.

The authoritarian and libertarian political axis is all about who owns you ... You OR the State.

Under Communism ... the State owns both all the money and you ok.

Here is a map ok ... Left is left ... right is right .... up is authoritarian and down is libertarian ok.

[Image: 1475786985412.jpg]

Further reading ...

Cooking the Books on Tax and Liberty! Lets try a new recipe shall we?

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by OmegaLogos - 08-19-2020, 02:13 AM