Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I hope you appreciate this uplifting story as much as I did.
(08-15-2020, 07:49 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 07:23 AM)guohua Wrote: The girl you met and marry (if you're into girls) will more than likely have 100 or more partners before you in todays very relaxed sexual surroundings.
Then after 3 to 5 years she will leave you for her best girlfriend.

Bite your tongue! I've managed to hang on to mine for 7, nearly 8 years now, and am still in the saddle!

Now, that dude in the video, unless I miss my guess, is a Dane, judging by his accent. He ain't got no room to be pointing fingers, to be honest...

He is South African.

The biggest problem I have with what some would call a working girl is of all the guys I ever knew who married one (not that many I admit) I can only think of one who is still married. The girls know how easy it is to pick up something new so as soon as the marriage starts to go sour they are out and about looking for a new partner instead of working harder to make the marriage better. Just my opinion and experience.

My cardinal rule before I got married to my present wife (this being Asia) was no big family, no bar or massage type girl and a girl that had some fire in her (not a push over). I lucked out with my wife and as far as I can tell we are both settled and happy.. Now if she trades me in for a girl or a newer model...Life will kinda suck !! hahahah .

Messages In This Thread
RE: I hope you appreciate this uplifting story as much as I did. - by 727Sky - 08-15-2020, 08:51 AM