Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech
Most Canadian Women here in Canada (that I know anyway) are intimidated by Trump. I was surprised to find that out. They find him arrogant and pompous.

But isn't that better than a pussified present President elect or is that just me?

And people that prefer Hillary for President scare the shit out of me. They do. Hillary is obviously terrible at foreign relations and well...a Presidency has to do a LOT of foreign politics and talks, don't they? And let's not even get into the corruption of things...I don't get it. Some people are blind. Or stupid. Or a little bit of both.

Trump wants to restore order. Enough with the politically correctness. Crime and Violence. Enough with the BLM and ISIS shit.

Hillary wants to fill her wallet to the max before being introduced in the history books as becoming the first female President of the U.S of A.

What does 2 + 2 equal again?

Europe, Russia, Asia, the Middle East, they ALL freak out that Trump may become the next President as he'd stand up to them, look 'em in the eye and tell them to fuck off if needs be. Use force to show who's the boss if needs be. Enough of the two faced decisions. And THAT is something we haven't seen in decades and decades.

Is Trump an angel? Hell No he's not. But he's way better than any other Candidate that has shown up for this next Presidency. Big time.

JMO.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Apocalypse now?' What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech - by Sol - 07-23-2016, 12:11 AM