Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big explosion with many killed in Beirut
(08-09-2020, 02:47 AM)guohua Wrote: I read this about the video.
This is photoshopping a missile isn't invisible just because it isn't negative. Whoever made this made it negative so you cant tell how bad its photoshopped.

I know nothing of Photoshop.
But I can see the missile in the Negative and not in any other normal pictures or videos.
Link to video

I finally got to watch the videos. I tried to download them for local analysis, but could not. I did, however, find an article at Veterans Today with stills, frame captures.

You are right, it been negativized. The video is being claimed as "infrared", but it is nothing of the sort. It's just been converted to negative. The article at VT goes so far as to pronounce it "genuine" because they claim "you can't fake infrared"... but that is exactly what the video editor tried to do. He made it negative and tried to pass it as infrared.

I took some of the frame captures from the VT article and turned them negative. A negative of a negative yields a positive, and that is exactly what I got. Positives. When you turn IR negative, you do not get a positive - you get an IR negative. 

Because of that - trying to pass a negative as IR, with no logical reason it should have been turned negative, I'm going to go ahead and say the video is faked. Someone is trying to lay blame on Israel for what is likely a non-event. 

The original video is claimed to have been shot by an Arab. Right there is your motivation for the scam, and likely a culprit for it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big explosion with many killed in Beirut - by Ninurta - 08-10-2020, 01:12 AM