Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First It's Masks - What Comes Next?
(07-30-2020, 04:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Most everyone has to wear a mask at some place in their area. I don't know of any place where everything is completely opened up yet, do you?

What's next?  Will "they" start making us wear goggles too?

Why, yes, I believe they will (try)!  tinyshocked

Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday.
Enlarge ImageAnthony FauciReuters

When asked if eye protection will become a formal recommendation at some point, he said, “It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces.”

Boy, I tell you what, they are doing everything in their power to put the fear of death in people! 
Now, they're telling us we need to wear a face shield or goggles?
Nope!  I will not comply, especially when I see through what they're doing.   tinyok 

Nope! Won't be getting tested either, especially since we now know the tests are tainted and only used to increase the total of cases so they can keep this thing going, and as a way to make tracking mandatory.

Okay, that's enough of this for me...

If you wish to read more, please continue here: Source

Here we go.

[Image: Folkemdet-i-Allinge-p-Bornholm-rymmer-bd...ar-med.jpg]

Now you will have to get the chip. How else will the overlords know who you are.

Of course it fixes a lot of problems, because we won't eve be able to tell what planet each other are from. Cheaper than cloning and we are geared to think and see a certain way.

They Live! minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-30-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-30-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by beez - 07-31-2020, 04:59 AM