Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First It's Masks - What Comes Next?
"What comes next?"

I just had to ask, didn't I?   smallnotamused 

First dog to test positive for coronavirus in US dies

Quote:The first dog to test positive for the coronavirus in the U.S. has died, National Geographic reported Wednesday. 
The German shepherd, which was named Buddy and lived with his owners at a home in Staten Island, N.Y., died on July 11, according to the magazine. 

The Department of Agriculture's National Veterinary Services Laboratories announced in early June the first confirmed case of a dog contracting the virus in the U.S., but details were not made public.

Probably because it wasn't true, or the test was found to be faulty, just like the ones where the paw paw and the goat tested positive.   smalltappingfoot

Quote:Buddy began struggling to breathe in the middle of April, right before his seventh birthday. He also likely had lymphoma, a type of cancer, National Geographic, reported citing medical records provided by his owners and reviewed by two veterinarians not involved in the dog's treatment.
(Highlights by me)
Source

It's those little things, like the dog having cancer, that they like to leave out of the discussion, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-30-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-30-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by beez - 07-31-2020, 04:59 AM