Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First It's Masks - What Comes Next?
Most everyone has to wear a mask at some place in their area. I don't know of any place where everything is completely opened up yet, do you?

What's next?  Will "they" start making us wear goggles too?

Why, yes, I believe they will (try)!  tinyshocked

Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested that people wear goggles or face shields as an added measure of protection against contracting the coronavirus, according to a report.

“If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it,” Fauci, 79, the top US infectious disease expert, told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton on Wednesday.
Enlarge ImageAnthony FauciReuters

When asked if eye protection will become a formal recommendation at some point, he said, “It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces.”

Boy, I tell you what, they are doing everything in their power to put the fear of death in people! 
Now, they're telling us we need to wear a face shield or goggles?

Nope!  I will not comply, especially when I see through what they're doing.   tinyok 

Quote:“You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye,” he said. “Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it.”

He added that while goggles and eye or face shields are “not universally recommended” at this time, “if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can.”

So, he is saying that our eyes can project mucus out six feet and hit someone else?  tinywhat

If they have their mask on, then this is the only explanation I can take from having to wear eye protection. And if masks aren't mandatory, then it means the virus isn't that big of a threat, right?  (It isn't a threat anyway, no worse than the flu is.)

Quote:Fauci also addressed when people should get tested if they believe they’ve been exposed to the bug, since there are no official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institutes of Health on the matter.

Nope! Won't be getting tested either, especially since we now know the tests are tainted and only used to increase the total of cases so they can keep this thing going, and as a way to make tracking mandatory.

Okay, that's enough of this for me...

If you wish to read more, please continue here: Source

Messages In This Thread
First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-30-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-30-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: First It's Masks - What Comes Next? - by beez - 07-31-2020, 04:59 AM