Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP.
Some pics of 'girlie' at home.  

She's been very quiet and responsive.  

1.  At rest with the son after coming home.

[Image: Polar-Leg.jpg]

2.  Taking it easy on the lounge where I've been sleeping on the  lounge near her.

[Image: Polar-Leg-2.jpg]

Last night was interesting.  She watched me as I fell asleep after walking her outside for her ablutions.  I watched a couple of movies with her, which is unusual for me as I don't often watch TV.  Fell asleep late.

Sometime during the night while I was in ZZZ land, she got up off the lounge, climbed 2 flights of stairs and woke 'true love' up.  Then down the stairs with 'truey'  and outside for another visit to the front yard.  Truey then helped her back on the other lounge.

Truey told me this morning.  Said I was 'out cold'.  Perhaps it was the late night I think.

Girlie seems to be doing fine and not long ago I took her outside again with the other mutts.  After doing her business she just led me back inside and climbed back onto her spot on the lounge.

She seems in good spirits.  Adjusting to her injuries.  We're keeping her meds up.

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP. - by Bally002 - 08-02-2020, 12:08 AM