Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican Government: Reveals Mayan Documents Proving Aliens and Ancient Space Travel
(07-28-2020, 12:05 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Moonmagic" 
Quote:What the hell would they be? I think I've seen them pics before, I still have no idea what the purses are? Also the one on the right, has wings? the artist trying to tell us they were capable of flight? it all adds up to some high strangeness!

Yes actually they hint at flight and other things.
This would come from the Sumerian Gods or Anunnaki. 
[Image: 09b9646aed142fba04245ee770130aee.jpg][Image: f71aa3de-22a7-44f8-a7a5-5e4a7e6a4fa0.__C..._V1___.jpg] They carried this object and they were of different forms.

My imagination runs wild when I see these images! They are all clearly pointing at the guy in the Sky, while he is up there with a birds eye view. What are those attachments? what's that thing in the middle? maybe some sort of ''Tree'' are they seeds at the bottom? does this mean they are hinting at some sort of creation?

It's fascinating, beyond casually watching random eps of Ancient Aliens years ago (they overdid things so I lost interest) I never dived real deep into this stuff, but it's unreal!
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mexican Government: Reveals Mayan Documents Proving Aliens and Ancient Space Travel - by Moonmagic - 07-28-2020, 12:15 AM