Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over our dog. Part III. The Surgeon.
(07-24-2020, 08:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 07:17 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 07:00 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 06:50 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 06:46 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: if it comes down to it even with 3 legs i'll bet dollars to doughnuts she'll still be the happy dog she was. from reading your threads i believe the bond and love that comes from you your family and her is strong and she'll learn to adapt quickly so she can still be part of what is going on with the rest of you.

best wishes for her

Thank you for that Hounddog.  Think I'm getting to be a real softy in my older years.

My regards,

Bally:)
your welcome, and it can happen getting soft but,
your animals are just as much your kids as your kids are, and you can't not see how much this has affected you and your family. there's no way people can't see how much you and your family love her, and her love for you, so i'm not saying it's just being soft it's a family thing.

oh and your other dogs are looking for her too, she's part of their family, and they want to see her.
Yeah, I know.  Hanging onto a shitload of guilt presently.  Worried about her, just like I do for  our own children like you say.  

Cheers,

Stop making me cry. 

All will be well. Life happens. We can't beat ourselves up for the curve balls that life throws at us.

Girlie is the luckiest dog in the world to have you.  Not everyone would have chamiponed for her the way you do. And in that way, that only dogs can do, she will let you know that she loves and appreciates you. 

She is going to depend on you to be strong, so don't go wimping out on her. We are still praying for her and the rest of the pack. That includes you and the family.

Sorry, didn't mean for that.  Of course I will be strong for her and my family.  Just wimp out when I'm by myself.  My son is getting extra hugs from me.  

I know all about the curve balls and we still manage to hit them for six and this will be the case here.  Hasn't slowed us up just added another learning curve to the pitch and we're all adjusting to it in our hearts and our lives.

Kind regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our dog. Part III. The Surgeon. - by Bally002 - 07-24-2020, 11:02 PM