Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine
There is a lot of life after 50s, 60s and 70s if you have your health. I would hate to voluntarily take a shot that could mess my body up for the next 20 or 30 years if I were you. 

Is there a vaccine for SARS, MERS, which are the same type of virus ? The common cold or even for the seasonal flu which works for about 30% of those given the shot if they happen to hit/guess the proper strain of the virus.. There are some where between 6 and 30 different strains of this virus due to mutations ... there are already people who become reinfected with a new strain of this bug so the herd immunity we hear about may be a crock like most things we read and hear on the subject. If you were my child I would say there is to much to lose and very little to gain by your sacrifice. 

Since you were in the service this is a sacrifice that you do not need to make for the USA, the world, or mankind. 

The chances you are taking do not out-way the dangers IMO.. hahaha everyone has an opinion as we all know..

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine - by 727Sky - 07-18-2020, 07:50 AM