Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off...
(07-14-2020, 06:14 PM)Sol Wrote: IAMTAT has chosen Claim #3.

@"TheRedneck" ... your turn...

minusculebiggrin

Damn... IAMTAT took my choice.

OK, between #1 and #2... #2 sounds feasible, primarily because there are so few details in there. #1 looks reasonable as well... the medicines checked out (sorta, at least so far as what could be prescribed by an idiot doctor).  Bankruptcy twice is not that uncommon, and a breakdown is certainly not an unreasonable response.

Now add in what I thought was the clincher... tying it to #3. If #3 is true, then at least part of #1 is true. If #3 is false, then why tie it in? Possibly to make it look like #1 and #3 are both true, leading to #2 being false as the logical conclusion... but then multiplying that by pi cubed and convoluting the result with a pure white noise signal and setting epsilon to the square root of 2 makes my nose bleed...

Dammit, Sol, look what you did to me! tinylaughing 

OK, turning on the conspiratorial part of my head... if Sol tied #3 to #1 in order to make them look true, and I cannot choose #3, that leaves me with...

I choose #1. It's probably mostly true, but maybe there's a detail in there that throws it off.

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off... - by TheRedneck - 07-14-2020, 06:37 PM