Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off...
(07-14-2020, 04:32 PM)TheRedneck Wrote: Claim #2:

What kind of business was it that you had, and what was the result of the spun article on your business?

TheRedneck

Complicated question. Because it's political.

I was in business with two other fellas. We had opened a consumer electronics store. The area I was in, was very Liberal but the questioning came from the opposition party which was very conservative.

To put that in an American perspective, it's like having the store in a highly Republican area but being interviewed and cheated by the opposition party which would have been the Democrats, from your point of view.

So imagine, the article comes out but makes me look like I favor the opposition while being in the main Liberal party area. See where I'm going with this?

The flak I got, you can't even imagine. We looked at possibly suing but the costs were too damn high and the damage had already been done.

Politics and business don't always merge together all that well. Lesson learned.

Hope it answers your question :)

@"IAMTAT" @"TheRedneck" ... now it's time to find the lie...

IAMTAT has first choice. Which will it be?

Quote:Claim # 1 - I've gone bankrupt. Twice. Lost everything. Twice. Spent 4 months in the mental ward as a result BUT have rebuilt myself again.

OR

Quote:Claim # 2 - As a business owner, I was interviewed by the opposition political party to the one I had voted for. When the article came out, they had spun the narrative to make it look like I supported them. It made my life a living hell for a good period of time.

OR

Quote:Claim # 3 - I had an autographed original McLaren racing shirt from Lewis Hamilton, given to me by him and his team, when he won the Montreal Grand Prix, in 2007.

All yours!!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue Cup Challenges Vol 6 - IAMTAT VS TheRedneck - Sol lies his butt off... - by Sol - 07-14-2020, 05:12 PM