Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common?
(07-13-2020, 06:50 AM)AutomateThis1 Wrote: I've spent a decent amount of time trying these product skus and not a single one of them will result in images of children on Yandex.

One thing you guys should consider is that Yandex is popular for photos of girls. They are more lax over there on children being nude.

If you guys realllllly want to get a sick feeling all you have to do is go on Instagram and search for young girls doing gymnastics and child models, and you'll find page after page of young girls in certain positions and profiles where the mothers are willingly "booking" their little girls to make money off of them.

I don't know why they aren't showing up now. Maybe they pulled them off once they knew they had been discovered?

All I DO know it that someone did a search in real time and showed how when he put in the SKU number to Yandex, the girls came up; he showed them.

I'd say everything about this has been scrubbed off the web now. We found their hidey hole, now it's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do Wayfair, Amazon, Walmart, and Others Have in Common? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-13-2020, 03:23 PM