Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Californians, did you know
Californians, I want to ask if you know about this legislation that has been introduced by one of your State Assemblyman?
Quote:CA lawmaker: Drop sex offender registry for homosexuals

Yup and I don't care what your sexual preference is, but if you are Convicted of a Sex Crime, if you survive prison which I'm sure you will because there is NO Honor among Inmates anymore.
I do expect you to Register as a Sex Offender and Just because Most of the Hollywood Types and Politicians and Elites are Sick In The Head and Pedophiles and Rapist, just because you Live In California Should Not Let YOU Roam Our Streets Freely!
JMHO

Quote:Senate Bill 145 was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener to change current state law that requires convicted sex offenders to register if they harmed a person of the same sex, such as as a homosexual man who assaulted a teen.

California law currently gives judges discretion in whether someone in a heterosexual encounter with a minor must register as a sex offender but homosexuals are required to do so.

Arthur Schaper, a spokesman for Mass Resistance, says Sen. Wiener openly pushing for the state to drop the requirement is nothing short of shocking.

"The statistics are just astonishing how much promiscuity there is, not just among homosexual populations in general but how they target minors," Schaper tells OneNewsNow. "Senate Bill 145 is basically pedophile amnesty or basically sex offender amnesty."
 Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Californians, did you know - by guohua - 07-07-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by Schmoe1 - 07-07-2020, 07:55 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by guohua - 07-09-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by xuenchen - 07-09-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by guohua - 07-09-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Californians, did you know - by Schmoe1 - 07-09-2020, 05:08 PM