Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood?
Abortion like the LGBT community has been weaponized, and it no longer represents what it was meant to. Every woman should have the right to an abortion with in a set time scale (doctors should set it ) out side that time scale there should be a medical reason for it.
No woman should ever be forced to have one or forced to not have one but given the facts in a neutral form.
Abortion should never be used as a form of contraception as was in the old USSR.
I have read that some extremest want the right to abort a child as it is been born, some even want the right to "abort" the child up to two weeks after birth if the child is upsetting the mother.
Eugenics is not a new thing, nature has been doing it since the start of time, but does that mean we should be doing it?
Has our culture benefited from not doing it ?, would it benefitĀ from doing it ?.
Humans got to the top in nature by braking a lot of natures rules, we became civilized with Christian morals (not religion). Its these morals that have decided which of natures rules we use and the ones we dont. Once our morals are removed then the cruelty of nature is free to come into power, and yes nature does not have feelings it just is.
What I have written about is not my option but just questions and things I have read, so read it as such.
People often read to the point they read something they disagree with then start shouting about that point and never read the full text. I hope we dont have people like that here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 09:33 AM