Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood?
(07-07-2020, 04:50 AM)Lumenari Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 04:19 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: It's fascinating how people's words can be taken out of context, have quotation marks thrown around them and then used to glorify or vilify. Critical thought is a vital thing if we're not to be led down a path that may be one chosen for us to complete anothers agenda as opposed to one we walked because we had an accurate map of where we're heading.
    Metaphor and analogy can no longer be used in our every day speech because we have lost our ability to critically analyze and are asash in a sea of literalism. A shame really as it takes the desire to write eloquently away and leaves us with some very unsatisfactory prose.
     It really makes me wonder if there is any hope for mankind to ever elevate beyond the squabbling and being brought to our knees, hopelessly arguing about things that ultimately have no value because they simply aren't absolutely based in truth.

Please elaborate.

Sanger = good to you?

Now I'm fascinated.

~Waiting~

That was my question.

I don't write eloquently usually, Sorry.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by guohua - 07-07-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 09:33 AM