Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Privilege they erased from History
(07-05-2020, 04:38 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: This is some of the 'Racial Tension',   I'm a victim mentality coming from this latest tantrum in America results.

Video starts at 1:52.

A fifteen year old child started this crap.  No respect.  The North has some real problems.

Based upon the evidence in the video, I would have dropped them in their own footprints, and left no witnesses to dispute me. Seriously - if you're gonna pick a fight, better be goddamned sure you can back your ass up in the aftermath. The complainants obviously picked a fight.

In my neck of the woods, they'd get acquainted with the bottom of an Abandoned mine shaft in short order. Seriously - I care nary a whit what color you are - if you're gonna start a fight, better be able to back your own ass up. I would have left no witnesses or complainants who could still speak to accuse me of bullshit, and clearly, from the video, the accusations were bullshit. the couple in the car were clearly being assaulted, not the two chicks who were assaulting them and "calling the cops".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by Ninurta - 07-06-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 12:55 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 01:50 PM