Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop
(07-04-2020, 02:47 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 02:32 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: What a joke.  How about we just keep politics and social issues out of sports?  People are watching the game for entertainment, for a temporary escape from the stupidity of society nowadays.

that's what i say, ball games are a relief from the pains of life, something to take your mind off of it. even though some take them to serious, i'm sure they don't want to have the same shit thrown in their face during a ball game.

And this is the exact reason I have not watched a single NFL game in two years. And I'm certainly not going to start back now.

NASCAR is out... they went off the deep end.

Basketball? Nope, been hearing crap about them... it's a testament to how much I refuse to play these silly games that I can't even remember what it was. All I remember is NBA... politics... nope.

Fox has been airing a commercial for MLB to start up this month... not even worried about that any more. They'll screw it up, too.

The good news is that I have more money since I'm not spending any on making sure I have the sports channels or merchandise and I can get more done because there are no games to watch.

Waiting now for WWE and NCAA to screw up... looks like NCAA is going to be the next one to go under.

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop - by TheRedneck - 07-04-2020, 03:00 AM