Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
House, Trance and Chillout Music etc.
 I remember you're track Moonmagic minusculebeercheers
Sad 
How's goin' ??  smallkillingpc  

mediumalien Have a good day....
aaah, time for something a bit "old-skool" I think...

And just because I LOVE the humour in the video.... (and Kate Bush's sampled vocals!)

Did I just show my (old) age much????? ROFL
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-24-2020, 05:34 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: How's goin' ??  smallkillingpc  

mediumalien Have a good day....
All is good my friend.  Hope you're well.  minusculebeercheers
(06-24-2020, 06:08 PM)gordi Wrote: aaah, time for something a bit "old-skool" I think...

And just because I LOVE the humour in the video.... (and Kate Bush's sampled vocals!)

G
Great tunes thise Gordi. Seems like 5 minutes ago tinytongue
(06-24-2020, 06:08 PM)gordi Wrote: aaah, time for something a bit "old-skool" I think...

G

@gordi    

I'm no spring chicken myself.

Here's an old one.

Two chill out songs I like... 

M83 - Oblivion (If you've never seen the movie 'Oblivion' I'd suggest it)

Ode to Coral (Don't know what they say, but the scenery and music is astounding)
The Goonies R good enough
(06-25-2020, 04:41 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: Two chill out songs I like... 

M83 - Oblivion (If you've never seen the movie 'Oblivion' I'd suggest it)

Ode to Coral (Don't know what they say, but the scenery and music is astounding)

A nice calming Chinese tune that one minusculebiggrin  Now ramping it up a bit. Old school Manchester band 808 State.  How is everyone today  minusculebeercheers
(06-25-2020, 05:43 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: A nice calming Chinese tune that one minusculebiggrin  Now ramping it up a bit. Old school Manchester band 808 State.  How is everyone today  minusculebeercheers

I can loop and listen to that Chinese song for hours... Nice beat on the vid you posted. Do chilled dubstep videos count for this thread? 

Here's one I love. 
(06-25-2020, 07:13 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 05:43 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: A nice calming Chinese tune that one minusculebiggrin  Now ramping it up a bit. Old school Manchester band 808 State.  How is everyone today  minusculebeercheers

I can loop and listen to that Chinese song for hours... Nice beat on the vid you posted. Do chilled dubstep videos count for this thread? 

Here's one I love. 
Oh yes they count. Anything you fancy posting is all good  minusculebeercheers . Great tune that. Love the bass drops  minusculebiggrin
Video 
(06-25-2020, 07:18 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Oh yes they count. Anything you fancy posting is all good  minusculebeercheers . Great tune that. Love the bass drops  minusculebiggrin

YES! If you have big speakers, it'll rattle windows... 

This is the song I want blasting in my head in a post-apocalyptic world with mutants coming at me from every angle, and I'm slashing and shooting and running in slow motion and shooting in the middle of a slow motion flip over their heads while I terminate all of them. The visual is a lot better in my mind  tinylaughing
(06-25-2020, 07:34 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 07:18 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: Oh yes they count. Anything you fancy posting is all good  minusculebeercheers . Great tune that. Love the bass drops  minusculebiggrin

YES! If you have big speakers, it'll rattle windows... 

This is the song I want blasting in my head in a post-apocalyptic world with mutants coming at me from every angle, and I'm slashing and shooting and running in slow motion and shooting in the middle of a slow motion flip over their heads while I terminate all of them. The visual is a lot better in my mind  tinylaughing
Haha now that I would love to see. Always easier in the mind.  I'd settle for a roly poly these days.  La roux great tune to slash mutants to I'll give it you  minusculebonker
(06-25-2020, 07:33 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

Hi Daphne  minusculebeercheers
[Image: tenor.gif]
Here's an old one... 

This never fails for me.  Instant trance.

Ultraviolence

(06-26-2020, 09:30 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: Ultraviolence

Love a bit of Lana Del Rey.