Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suicides & Unreasonable Urn Orders in China?
Quote:Many people still believe this was not from someone eating a bat but rather a planned attack from TPTB. They might finally get their One World Govt, eliminate all cash, control all food and institute martial law. I am one that believes this.

This was their plan, yes. Thing is, the White Hats took control of the situation and they're turning it around on them.

This is the year of the boomerang. You'd have to have been following my "Down the Rabbit Hole", or my "201 Agenda" thread to keep up with what's happening.

Can't prove it, but many are saying the White Hats are going to use this time while people aren't out on the streets to start arresting the people who got our world into this mess. Having people indoors will prevent riots when their "idols" are arrested. This also could be why there is so much military presence around our country now.

If the internet and t.v. goes down for a few days, it's because they don't want the media to be able to report lies to get the public in an uproar. (Antifa, riots, etc.)

Here in the U.S., President Trump will use the Emergency Broadcast System to communicate with everyone and let us know that all is well, and what to expect.

Just try not to panic, and know that after we get through this rough patch, things will be great... even better than before.

Of course, this will happen under President Trump's direction, and applies to the United States. Not sure how it will go for Canada where you are. But, if other world "leaders" have any sense, they'll follow his lead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suicides & Unreasonable Urn Orders in China? - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-29-2020, 10:23 PM