Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CoVid 19 Frequency Solutions Found?
This is too important to stick in another thread where it may not be seen, so...

Sarah Westall interviews Sharry Edwards and James Marshall who claim to have found a set of frequencies that destroys the CoVid 19 virus.
This information is too important to pass over, so please listen to the full video and share it around.

Also, at the end of the video Sharry says there are components found in the C-60 products that help to prevent people from getting the virus. This is found in children naturally, so that could be why children aren't being affected by this virus.
I've been taking C-60 since last year, so this makes me feel good about my chances of not getting it.

Quote:Scientist Sharry Edwards and Musical Composer/Writer James Marshall join the program to discuss frequency solutions for the CoVid 19 virus. What we have learned is that this virus is like no other virus that has ever hit mankind. As such, most scientists and intellectually honest individuals believe it is a very sophisticated bioweapon.

Sharry Edwards shares the frequency solutions that you can use with a Rife machine or Sound Generator. We also discuss the sound file that James Marshall is constructing for people to use and share. You can find all of these links at http://SarahWestall.com under this show page (will be Friday 3/6 - please be patient as these are loaded on the website).

Messages In This Thread
CoVid 19 Frequency Solutions Found? - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-06-2020, 05:36 PM