Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics)
Operation Rebirth: Uncle Sam's return DC universe
Previous iteration of time

A homeless sickley looking man with a blue shirt, sat outside a hooters with an american hat..

Several Patrons walked by, "I think Macer is going to be the next president.."

The people stopped and looked at the homeless looking man.. They sighed and dropped a ten dollar bill, "Sir.."

The homeless man with a white beard was surprised.. "Thank you?"

They nod and go inside..

A few minutes later the man has noticed that a lot of people have given him money..

A red haired man with a tall amazonian looking female in a black suit stops and looks at him.. "Hang on gretchen.." The man stops and breaks out laughing "Its you.."

"Alexander," gretchen stops.. "Listen It.."

"Alexander Delano Macer.. Sam right.. I F#$5ing knew it.." Sticking his hand out, "There you are Sam.. I knew you where out here.."

The homeless man does not look so sickly as he shakes alex's hand.. "You.. It.. Mr. Macer.."

Gretchen sniffs the Air, "Holy S@#$.. He exist.."

"Do I know you," Sam seems to be stronger as he stands up.. "I.."

"It would be an honor sir," Alex was grinning as other secret service officers were wide eyed..

"Uncle.. Uncle .. Uncle Sam.. The living embodiment of America," Gretchen almost stutters as the man seems clean and his beard is now trimmed.. "Alex The polls have closed.. It.. My god.. You.. It.."

"Lets have some wings and beer," Alex grins.. "then lets piss off some people.. Looking at boobies.."

"Son," Uncle Sam saw the cameras..

"The Polls have closed sir.."

"Son.. you are a gambler, a womanizer, and.." Com devices recorded the smiling Uncle Sam as he had brownish hair like Lincoln only with Grey hairs around his temples.. "Beer sounds good.."

"It is jack and coke Uncle Sam," Alex put his arm around the now younger man looking at his hands.. "I like your new suit.. looks good on you.."

"Lois Lane.. Dailey Planet.. The Uncle Sam.. You," An older Lois Lane looked at Alexander.. "You are saying he will win.. "

"Mrs. Lane.. The Polls are closed.. Your cameras recorded the look," Alex narrowed his eyes.. "And now I am going to relax and watch with everyone else.."

A little Navajo girl smiled, "Uncle alex.. The polls are coming in.. You are in the lead.. It is a slaughter.."

"Thank you Abigail," Alex grinned.. "this is the Living emobiment of the spirit of the US.."

"Abigail Fiona Redstone," Uncle Sam grined.. 

"So what is the big deal.. He is not Batman," abigail responded.. "Mr. Wayne and his help Mr. McGinnis are inside.."

They all walk inside..

"Mr. Macer," Uncle Sam pauses for a moment..

"I see it to," Alex sighs.. "For now we do what we can with what we have.."

Results come in from various states as the crowd is cheering..

Gretchen goes wide eyed, "I.. I understand.." Turning around as the crowd is very quiet, "Alex.. " Breaking out in a huge grin, "It is an honor you little S@#4.. We are now on the President Elects secret service detail.. The President has conceded.. She will give her speech in a few minutes.."

Alex whispers, "We have a long way to go.."

October 31st 2041

Uncle Sam was on the Ground as he stood outside a tomb at Annapolis..

Hundreds of Dragons where flying around..

An old Dragon hit Uncle Sam again, "Stay down.. "

Several other barely recognizable embodiments all stood there as Dragons flew over head, filling the sky..

a large Bear kicked Uncle Sam.. With a russian accent, "You have had this coming for years.."

Uncle Sam gets kicked an hit from all over.. To his surprise, an old revolver fires making the Dragon fall back..

A squeaky voice speaks as he fires, "We are right here Sam.."

"George," Uncle Sam calls out..

"You think you can fight back.. Our forces have landed and.."The old Dragon stops and turns looking to the West, "That is not.."

"Marine corp," Thousands of voices call out.. "1, 2, 3, 4.."

In Anger the old Dragon turns  and glares.. He slaps the tomb breaking it, "You.. you have no hope I.." finding it empty, "Where is.. It.."

"John Paul," Georgie Holds up Uncle Sam firing his side arm way past the number of shots it should.. "He went to fight with Chesty at Pendelton.."

A voice fills the air, "Beware my might.."

A green light blast several Dragons out of the sky at Pendelton..

"that," In anger the old Dragon tries to grab Uncle Sam.. To his shock Uncle Sam is just out of reach, "That is not.."

Various birds fly in the air attacking the Dragons.. the Birds seem to be out flying the Dragons..

"We.. We outnumber you and you have no hope," The old Dragon was surprised.. He looked up int the air, "DESTROY THEM!"

The Dragon went to hit Uncle Sam and Georgie..

Hundreds of shells filled the air battering the old Dragon sending him back..

Uncle Sam looked towards the south he saw a reserve unit, "George.. We.."

The Spirit of Sam houston shouted, "Remember the Alamo!!"

"We," Uncle Sam had blood draining from his nose ..

Several men in black should up Taking The Weight of Uncle Sam..

"George," Uncle Sam called out..

George was firing his side arm as he headed towards Pendelton, "Time to use their guts to grease our tanks treads.. Lets move boys.. Chesty and John Paul are pinned down by these F#$%ers.."

Uncle Sam sees an old familiar face in a black suit, "Benjamin.. "

Benjamin Franklin grabs the old Dragon and takes a bite out of him.. Covered in blood, "Hello Sam.. "

The Dragon screams in pain, "You.. You.."

An evil chuckle comes from Benjamin, "My children's children are americans.. " Putting his arm Around Uncle Sam, "We.. We ar ebeing restored to honor.."

Uncle Sam looks around as the other images show others eating dragons covered in blood..

"United we stand," Benjamin smiles as he jumps at Another Dragon flying by..

A bright flash hits the battle and Uncle Sam shakes his head.. He sees a mushroom cloud as tears fall, "New.. New York..."

The Dragon pauses, "We did not.."

Several others froze.. In french, German, Swedish, Arabic, Korean, and several other languages..

"we.. What the F#$% have you done old one.."

Uncle Sam straitened his top hat, "Y'all wanted a fight.. Now you D@#$ well got one!"

"We must Crush them," the Dragon called out..

[Image: 65f785a6837319aa37b432e82d8d4aef.jpg]

Uncle Sam saw the Dragons start falling around the world..

a sword Welding Samurai, A feathered man, A female with a star of David, An old female in robes, and A young hispanic armored female all rose and where fighting..

uncle Sam Seemed to gain about two hundred feet in size..

"You have woke the sleeping giant you fool,"The Samurai sliced through Dragons..

The Old Dragon got hit hard as Uncle Sam was beating him..

Barely able to escape his Grasp, " You.." The Dragon dove into the water and seemed to fall back, "You have not won!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics) - by Armonica_Templar - 08-30-2019, 07:17 PM