Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
"The Barron is a mass murderer.. You hid this," Rebecca Brahms stated standing next to the screen in the briefing room.. "I cant believe you support his Actions Captain.. He does have one of the camps still running.. According to the Data Usar pulled these people now in the camps are the children of the former rulers of the planet.. "

Images of barbed wire showed delapatated buildings and sickly looking children..

Admiral riker had a very unhappy look on his face, "Captain Ringo.. "

"Admiral.. You will find the USS Nautilus is not directly a starfleet ship.." Captain Ringo coldly responded down the table back, "Our vessel is assigned to Federation Intelligence.."

"The Barron is running Camps," Captain LaForge responded.. "You knew of this and said nothing?"

"Not to any of you.. For the record.. " The Captain's black mask looked down the table, "Admiral Uhura is my commanding officer.. Our chain of of command is quiet different.."

"Starfleet is participating in.." Troi Looks at Ringo's body language, "Will he is holding out.. His body language.."

"Captain Ringo," Admiral riker held his hand up.. "Geordi.. I am about to relieve.."

"That wont be necessary Will," An older black woman spoke as she entered the room.. She was accompanied by an older man with Rifles and older body armor, " Colonel Pike give me a minute please.."

[Image: 0a5533ea7adccefadb1fbe063dfe9f16.jpg]

Captain Ringo stood as did the all of the crew members..

"Admiral.." Captain ringo took a deep breath," It is worse then we feared.."

"Admiral Uhura," Riker was not very happy.. "Mam..  How did you get out here? We .."

"Captain LaForge," Admiral Uhura looked at Rebecca.. "Please return to your Bridge.. Take your warp engines and slipstream off line.. I gave the order of NO shore leave.. Nor did I authorize any further investigation.. Lt. Usar.. Please beam all starfleet personnel on the planet to the USS Nautilus's statis units. "

Lt. Usar went to the panel and gave the orders.. After finishing, "Colonel Pike.. I formally request at least a squad of MACO's.."

Colonel Pike gave the order.. Looking at LaForge, "Captain LaForge I formally request to at least send a squad with you back to the Challenger.. Admiral.."

"Admiral.." LaForge was not very happy, "Mam.."

"Admiral Uhura.. They are owed an explanation," Captain Ringo looked at Riker.. "They are still Among Starfleet's best and brightest.. Please note my continued disagreement with the Omega Protocol."

Colonel Pike took a deep breath as did Admiral riker and Captain LaForge..

Admiral Uhura saw the silence on the face of the Nautilus officers, "Admiral Riker.. I should have him  sent to court Martial.  Lt. Usar.."

"No offense mam.. You send us into the darkness.. We are required to rely on each other with split second percision," The Klepein Lt responded coldly.."

"The Omega Protocol," Rebecca Brahms was confused.. Seeing faces at the use of the word, "What is this a secret Starfleet protocol.. No.. It is that stupid made up rule in that borg scenario we ALL have to train on.."

"You informed your crew of the Protocol," Riker took a moment..

"Colonel.." Uhura was cold in demeanor, "Your maco's are aware of this.."

"Mam.. I told you I have.." colonel Pike shook his head at his own words, "Complete Faith in Captain Ringo.. Yes.. I use the scenario to punish my men for minor infractions.. They must deal with the fall out from the Omega Protocol's failure.. "

"You are trained to handle this," Uhura thought for a second.. " Admiral riker.. This is not a bad idea.. So the crew really think its a fake scenario.."

"The blue gill conpiracy, The Borg travelling back in time, Ioatian cultural pollution, " Colonel Pike smiled evilly.. "Different scenarios.. All classified.. The program was written by several of the teenagers you stuck on the ship.. As homework assigned by Captain ringo.."

"Homework," Uhura looked at Ringo..

"I have the officers spend a shift each week teaching the children.. Colonel Pike and his Maco's sucked.. So I had them play games with the children on the holodeck.." Captain ringo spoke quietly, "Please note my Continued Objection to children on a starfleet vessel.."

"Wait.." Rebecca Brahms had observed facial expressions, "Those are real scenarios.. And you have children playing them.."

"We are way off subject..." Admiral riker leaned back, "Admiral.. The Camps.. And the beaming off of all Starfleet personnel to the Nautilus brig.."

Admiral Uhura walked over to Captain Ringo's end of the Table.. He stood up and gave her the seat..

"Will.. It is bad.." Uhura shook her head, "The Federation Security Council has granted temporary Protectorate status.. And The Pasteur is being deployed directly here.. Captain Calhoun will over see the direct security here from the Excaliber.. "

Ringo caught the dirty look and smiled under his mask..

"Admiral," Troi looked at the screen.. "You are afraid of.. Will.. "

"The reason we have problem.. Is that this is the.. They are human Will.. And the Barron's people have been through a lot.." Pointing back to the screen, "The Barron is overwhelmed.. These people are the preprogramed from birth agents. It appears that is it genetic memory as well.."

"Wait.. What," Rebecca Brahms is confused.. "You cant do that.. It.."

Troi closed her eyes..

"The program is called MK Ultra.. " Captain Ringo proceeds to brief those present..

After ten minutes, "Let me make sure I understand.." Riker took a deep breath, "The Barron discovered this.. Is this how he caught the undercover duck blind.."

"Aye Admiral," Ringo responded.. "Co-worker Theb's agents discovered the program.. They field tested it on the population.. Mind controlled agents that are almost undetectable.."

LaForge tapped his badge, "LaFroge to Challenger.."

"Captain," A female voice responded..

"Go to red Alert.. Take the Warp engines and slip stream off line.. " geordi closed his eyes, "Prepare to fully Cooperate with Colonel Pike of MACO.."

"Captain," the Female voice spoke..

"Just do it commander," LaForge was not very happy..

Admiral riker Tapped his com badge, "Riker to The titan.."

The orders are repeated by Admiral Riker to the Titan.

"I can speak with the Barron's people.. They will be more then glad to help.." Captain ringo looked at Admiral Uhura, "Once cleared I recommend that all the command crews be brought here with there security personnel in groups.. To speak with the captured members on the planet and Co-worker Theb.."

"Captain ringo," Uhura was clear.. "That is.."

"This briefing is over.." Admiral riker stood, "Captain ringo.. May I borrow this conference room.. Me and admiral Uhura need to speak privately.. Yes colonel You may stay.. Just you.."

"Mommy and daddy are fighting children.." Captain ringo chuckled, "Admirals.. " Seeing Uhura's face, "Mam.. "

"Everyone out except Colonel Pike and Mrs. riker," Uhura gave Laforge a dirt ylook for chuckling at Ringo's comment..

"Geordi.. If I may call you that.. My chief engineer.. Purie would love to talk shop with you," Ringo headed to the door.. "I take it she hit on you.."

"And .." Looking at Rebecca, "It is a cultural thing with Denobulans.. " LaForge grinned, "Captain.. I would like to talk if you do not mind.."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-16-2019, 05:14 PM