Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: d0d97d05664b7d5cb2a8c94f378fa45e.jpg]

In the Briefing room Admiral Riker looked out among stars, "Lt. Commander Sav' Ag.. I take it my rank means nothing to Captain Ringo.."

[Image: 3a279aa47ce6fbe796f9292342884560.jpg]

The Goateed Vulcaniod took a moment looking out among the stars, "Admiral.. Your transporter duplicates daughter.. Your niece, ace'd her requal on all academy subjects.. And all final exams.."

Admiral Riker turned and looked at Sav' Ag, "That is not possible.. She has only been assigned to Captain Ringo for two months.. That.."

"Admiral.. Sir, I know several members of the Admirality do not like Captain Ringo since his return.. Keep in mind.."

"Sav' Ag.. She passed all the subjects she failed," Riker takes a sigh.. "I do not like his methods.. I.."

"No Admiral," Sav' Ag looked out among the stars.. "Ensign Riker passed the full course Load plus extra credit classes via an old clep process.. While performing her duties.."

"All four years," Riker took a deep breath.. "Clep Test.. Their is no possible.."

"Of course she cheated.. " Sav' Ag smiled proudly, "The command Crew watched her cheat.. She does not know the command crew knows.. As he rmentor I took the more Vulcan approach and informed her I was disappointed.. However the Captain obviously set this up as a Kabashi Maru.. Since then she has spent all her free time mastering area's of the ship.. "

"So you lied to her and.." Riker looked out at the stars, "She has mastered which area's.."

"She demonstrated a knack for information Processing Admiral.. She gets it from her mother Sela.." Sav' Ag sees the ship come out of warp in orbit of the Barron's planet," Keep that in Mind Admiral.. Captain ringo's methods are time tested in various species.. When Ensign Riker actually demonstrates full field knowledge of her job, she will be promoted.. "

"He is manipulating everyone," Riker looked out at the orbital platform.. "Lt. Commander.."

"Yes.. As to if the Captain is who he says he is.. The incident on Jarla .." The Lt. Commander is looking out at the stars," With the.."

"The So'Ju'Srow," Admiral Riker takes a deep breath.. "Admiral Uhura confirmed the mask is now part of him.. Your observations.."

"Admiral.. " Sav' Ag took a deep breath, "When I was five I was dropped on a colony world of Vulcan.. Starfleet security showed up pretty quickly.. They scanned me.. The quantum resonance showed I was from what you  call the mirror universe.. A clone of Emperor Spock.. The Vulcan scientist and his wife who found me took me in.. Dr. Ringo , The Captain's mother, in three seconds asked the Scientist If they wanted to raise me.. She sighted from memory a long list of protocols and treaties.. "

"I have read your file Lt. commander," Admiral Riker responds..

"Admiral.. I have studied them as outliers.. Captain Ringo's mother Agreed to tutor my son if I would transfer to the USS Nautilus," Lt. commander Sav' Ag responded.. "I took the post because I realized in three seconds I was wanting out of starfleet Admiral.. I was intellectually bored.. So far compared to my other postings.. This has been.. The most intellectually challenging.."

"Five Shifts, Rotating uniforms per department, complaints," riker looked at the Lt. commander..

"The Captain actually gave some extra duties for not complaining to starfleet.. Something about happy sailors are B#$%^ sailors.. And he was NOT to start suffering from group think.." Lt. Commander Sav' Ag the young officer in question had to go work in EVERY department and complain about at least three things they were doing wrong.."

"Ensign Riker," Admiral riker smiled.. "I do not approve of.."

Lt. Commander Sav' Ag handed the Admiral a pad, "My complaints admiral about Starfleet to date.. Since my academy days.. Sir.."

Admiral Riker gets a look on his face, "You are the third member of the command Crew to hand me such a pad.."

"Captain Ringo insist we be original executors," Lt. Commander Sav' ag looked out again.. "You will most likely be needed on the bridge Admiral.."

"Admiral Riker.. If you are free.. Please come to the Bridge," Commander Zonite spoke..

"Is he going to keep playing this game of no direct contact," Admiral  riker saw Sav' Ag nod yes.. With a smile, "Then good.. It has been years since.." Riker stopped and smiled, "I am going to enjoy this.."

"Yes Admiral.. My advice.." the Lt. commander walked with Admiral Riker, "Bad cop Bored Cop.. The Barron is undisputed ruler of his planet.. You assessment is obviously different then mine, But your niece hit upon a correct point.. That the officer handling this will leave an impression of Starfleet for centuries.. I know that is obvious, but.. "

"Lets go greet the Barron," Admiral riker actually smiled deeply.

"So if I understand correctly," Admiral Riker sat in the command chair as Captain Ringo stood.. "Starfleet has paid indemities to the land owner for an unauthorized structure on his property per the laws of the Barron's world.."

"That is correct Admiral.." Captain Ringo spoke coldly, "We had to agree to a hundred year lease at two hundred bars of gold press latinum or its equivelent in supplies off the current Ferengi main stock exchange.. We have paid the indemities in a cure for the local who owns the land in medical treatment.. For his family and friends.. They are in med bay being treated as we speak.."

"I authorized no such," The Barron was pissed as he brought up a pad. Reading documents "They were just filed with the Administrator's office. It.."

"So we are leasing our duck blind by the laws of the land.." Admiral Riker grew a smirk..

"This is in violation of your Prime Directive," The Armored Barron was pissed.. "You are giving technology to a more primative society.. Captain ringo shou.."

"Do NOT tell me how to direct my officer Barron.. " Standing sternly, "Captain.. He is correct.. You have technically violated the Prime Directive.."

Commander Zonite handed Admiral riker a pad, "Admiral.. Admiral Janeway, Admiral Decker, and Admiral Uhura have signed off on the Picard Violations.. " riker raised an eyebrow, "Admiral.. We minimize fall out on said society for accidental violations.. Since the Ruler of the planet and his government are well aware of our presense.. We procede slowly.. Rescue the people involve.. And send the Federation Assembly our reports.."

"Barron.. Has the Captain violated any rules of your planet.." the turbolift opened and a healthy looking little girl, an older woman, and a Yeoman in Dicovery uniform walked out after being scanned.. "That you wish to file as the local civilian authority against Captain Ringo.. The Federation is listen.." coldly, "As are your people.."

"Daddy.. " The little girl ran to the veiw screen.. "I.. I am in space.. The Captain's yeoman.. chief was showing me our planet and the whole evacuation pods.."

"You.. You have actually have a cure for the .,., The blight," The barron sounded choked up..

"Well.. My hands are tied Barron.. Starfleet Regulation prevents me from over-riding the Prime directive," Captain ringo looked at Admiral riker.. "I was required to deliver aide and assistance.. To the injured child.."

"Daddy.. Doctor Klis.. used the disease in Nana's dead body to treat me.." The Little girl leaned forward, "She said bad things about him.." She pointed at Captain ringo, "Mrs. Beth said I was not to repeat them.."

"Barron," Beth walked over and bowed her head.. "They.. They cured us both and.. It .. Barron.. It is a cure but.. They are bound by the rules.."

"Sir.." One of the armored guards whispered, "We are getting communications.. Sir.. they are trying to contact the Federation vessel requesting aide.."

"Barron.. We technically do have an Embassy Admiral.." Captain ringo spoke quietly, "I am sure the Barron.."

"No.. you violated the Prime directive.. Return the people to planet post treatment," Admiral riker sat back down.. "The Barron has made it clear that he wants us out of.."

"Admiral.." the Barron spoke quickly.. "You do own the property for the next century.. the paperwork did not reach me in time.. I will return your people to.. to your leased facilities.. And all their property.." The barron waved his hand and the human guards began transferring orders..

"That.. Barron.. Captain Ringo must be punished.. I cant," Admiral riker was interrupted..

"Admiral.. Perhaps this is a beteer," the Barron was interrupted..

"Commander this is techinically a humanitarian Crisis.."

"Admiral," commander Zonite sighed.. "Technically yes admiral.."

Admiral riker stood and poked Captain ringo in the chest, "You.. No.. I cant have a Captain galavanting around the galaxy just changing the rules to suite the needs of the moment.."

"Some of my friends are sick Admiral.. You.. You cant just leave.. My Daddy believes sometimes you have do what is wrong to get to what is right," The Little girl spoke..

"Admiral," Lt. commander Sav' Ag spoke firmly.. "Perhaps.. A more appropriate punishment.. Is in order sir.. Perhaps.. Stripping Captain ringo of his promotion to Admiral.."

"You.." captain ringo sounded angry, "I earned that.."

"Barron of new atlantis.. " riker looked at the screen, "My wife would get quiet MAD if I did not .. find a way.. How does stripping My captain of his promotion I was supposed to pin on him.. And say two cycles of ineligibility for.."

"Make it five for desecration.." the barron missed Admiral riker smiling at the crew with his back turned, "And a personal indemity to.. To the orphans on my planet.. He pays for the treatment for the children.."

Admiral riker turns around, "Barron.. the Federation assembley will not like this.. I answer to.. "

"Your wife Admiral.. Surely you have children," the Barron spoke..

Riker sat down with a heavy heart sound, "There were several miscarriages she .. My bosses or my wife.."

"Daddy.. Cant we just be friend who talk first.. This way the other races here in space cant.. Well over run us.."

"Admiral.. I formally.." Reading the native pad, "Yes due to exposure my peoples world status is in limbo.. We.. We welcome the Federation in friendship.." Reading something, "Protectorate status.."

"Admiral.. " commander Zonite took a deep breath.. "We are under quarantine per protocol until we verify that these viruses do not infect the filters excetra.. That is at least two weeks.. I will aide Doctor Klis myself.. In friendship sir.. The People of Nuevo America have advanced a lot.. A temporary Protectorate status.. And.. You get to set up the embassy.. "

"Three cycles," Riker leaned back..

"Four.. And.." Pausing, "Commander if I caught that correctly... My mothers body is infected.. I will need help destroying all the bodies on my planet.. Admiral.. Please understand this is VERY delicate.. Their is a reason.."

"I will make it five if you personally come to me.. We can negotiate and discuss in private the issues," Admiral riker was curious..

"Deal.. Admiral.. I will be ready in one Hour.." The barron seemed relieved..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-15-2019, 09:29 PM