Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Ready for World-Wide Activation...
This video is a little different. The guest speaker doesn't share as much of the dangers to the body as he does the dangers to using it in a business; it could be bad for seeing a profit.

He does go over a small amount about the dangers to the body around the 34:00 mark.

Toward the last part of the video he talks about needing the FCC to give the go-ahead for any new device put on the market, and he sounds like that will be our sign that it's okay.
Sorry, but after learning all I know now about how these things work in government, I'll never trust some government entity to tell me the truth again.  They're all about who can put the most money in their pocket, in my opinion; good health be dammed.

In the end, we will all do what we want.  I won't be using 5G unless it's a last resort to make my refrigerator or other appliance work. Even then, I'll be pondering selling the house and buying a tent to go live in the wilds with Bigfoot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Wallfire - 10-03-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-17-2019, 04:44 PM