Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F@#$ this S#$%: Rise of a Free Westerios

"Your son thinks he can bankrupt what I have spent a life building.. I have not forgot your part.." The Armored man was pissed, "My daughter and Granddaughter.."

Balon stopped on the docks, "Tywin.. I have broken no rules for any agreement that was forced upon me.. Lord Eddard Stark and now his queen hold my son hostage.. "Balon is grinning, "To ensure my good behavior.. Perhaps you should have thought twice about executing Lord Stark..  I have even loaned you the credit so you can pay your soldiers.. For a small fee..35% interest.."

"You," Tywin's head seemed to pulsate.. "You disown your son.."

Laughing, "He is definately my boy.. I cant disown him.. My Treaty with the crown does not allow it.. " Balon evilly added, "After all a little birdie told me we might be in laws here soon.. The birdie unfortunately did not tell me which of your blood Queen stark was going to marry him off to.. I mght need a new set of finery.."

"I know you have members of the group that assualted.."

"Tywin.. Keep in mind the person who will deliver your credits wont till four hours after I have sailed.." Balon enjoyed every second of the conversation, "At least the first half.. Your majesty.. I am glad you came to wish a loyal subject off.."

"Sieze the vessels," Joffrey yells.. "Guards.."

Tywin knocks his grandson to the ground, "You fool.. Disregard those orders.."

"I will," Joffrey is knocked to the ground again by the old man..

"IF you cant pay the soldiers," Tywin speaks through gritted teeth.. "We cant hold the city.. Let alone the throne.."

"Just remember Tywin.. First half four hours.. Then later the second half will be delivered.." Balon walked across the plank to the deck, "Just remember that we have an easy.. How did my son put it? Yes.. Payment Plan.. You put up your the cash equivalent of your lands as collateral.. I hold the lien with your merchants guild.."

"I will have your son's head set next to," Joffery was hit again by his grandfather..

"His son has safe passage to be returned unharmed to his father.. It was a mistake to leave him under the influence of Eddard Stark," Tywin looks at Balon.." Make D@#$ sure the same goes for my grand-daughter and daughter.."

"Grandfather," Tywin grabs Joffrey and holds his hand over his mouth. They watch Balon's ships start to disembark..

Tywin glares at the various guards as he lets Joffrey go..

"Your uncle should be returning soon.." Tywin glared at Balon's ships, "We will pay for now.. Our mines will refill our gold.. Now where is your Uncle Tyrion?"

Joffrey glared at his uncle for second, "Theon has.."

"Theon.. Yes.. I heard of Littlefinger's failure," Tywin shook his head. "Focus.. You sit on the Iron Throne.. You did good fighting your way out.. Now we must find out who betrayed us.. You sister and mother are to valuable as hostages.."

Joffrey fakely smiled, "Yes Grandfather.."

"If Theon marries your SINGLE mother or Sister we still lose nothing," Tywin coldly speaks..

"You are occupying Harrenhal," Jon Snow whispers to Not Theon..

"I liberated it.." Not Theon fakes happiness, "It is why you are here General.. As is your mother.."

"This is insane.. We cant feed all these people, "Jon Snow was upset.. "Robb is dead.. My stepmother is hiding behind the affairs of state to not face the deaths.."

"Actually.. We can feed the full garrison here.. " Not Theon stopped Snow from going forward, "The peasants..Smallfolk as you people call them.. They are setting up an ancient system.. It has been under construction for months.. Now we have a proper Castle.."

"House Tully controls this area.." Snow speaks, "You.. You bought it from them?"

"Lease to own," Not Theon laughs.. "Well.. It is not really important.. Our.. Smallfolk army.. Is not a smallfolk army.. They are people with rights.. I F#$%ed up thinking that poof democracy would work.. I tried to skip a step between Fuedalism and democracy.. A constitutional Monarchy.. It cost me the only good thing in this world.."

"I have lost people as well," Jon Snow shook his head.. "This army.. And Filed Marshall General garbage.."

Sighing, "It is a much better field structure.. It is called.. I do not remember.." Not Theon watches as men and women in uniform where putting in various construction pieces, "Look Jon.. You need to study this.. There are not enough soldiers of highborn or whatever you people call it.. We have to offer more.. I have split the training into three parts.. "

"It is more than three parts.. "Jon Snow counted on his fingers, "Administration, fleet, medical, Jay sauck, infantry, general services, magic, training, militia, exploration, and intelligence.."

"Not to mention the jobs they have... inside the military,"Not Theon shook his head.. "We are on a shoestring budget.. We barely have the tax base to support these operations.."

"Then how are you going to pay for this," Jon Snow responded coldly.. "War is not accounting or supplies.."

"Since when.. " Not Theon turned pointing at the wagons rolling in, "I paid for this out of my own pocket.. I will not recover my funds for at least four years.. " A stunned look crossed Snow's face, "The dividends will pay off a little sooner.."

"You know how many houses are pissed," Jon Snow shook his head..

"I do not really care.. You see merchant princes are partially the answer.. The houses Tully and few others see the advantage of new blood.." Not Theon grinned, "We are gonna find the answer to one of history's greatest what if.. What if we royals were bred like horses, pigs and cattle?"

"So we will be treated like cattle," Jon Snow shook his head.. "That is not.."

"Grow the F#$% up.. Love is only half the equation.. Marriage is a business with partners.. A good woman is worth more then all of this S@#$!!" Not Theon's comment made several woman hold thier heads up higher then the men they are working with.. "You midevils focus on the bulls.. Well F#$% you.. I am making my bread betting on the hiefers.. Half.. S@#$.. Three forths the men could die and our women would have them replaced in a generation.."

"So this universal sufferage bill your house of commons is pressing.. IT is so we can breed," Jon turned Not Theon around to look at him..

"You see the ancient Alchemist have found records of the Ancient Atlanteans," Theon sounded crazed.. "Limited government.. The people unfortunately are running into the same thing my people were running into.. No god D@#$ clue what freedom is.. " 

"Your people.. You keep saying that.. You are Theon Greyjoy," Jon Snow pauses as he goes wide eyed.. "You are Theon?"

"In body," Prime Minister Not Theon smiled.. "I am not interested in Identity.. It is what we do with our lives Son of .."

A wheel chaired child spoke, "Theon.. No.. "

"Bran," Not Theon turned and looked..

"Bran," Queen Catelyn Stark softly spoke.. "I am curious over this as well.."

"You must not tell them.. " Bran stark held onto Luwin.. With much effort Bran put a foot down.. A second one followed as a metal brace needed oil, "Mr. Prime Minister.."

Queen Catelyn Stark had a tear fall from her eye, "Bran.."

Bran Stark Stands on his own, "My father's loyal prime minister.. You could not have saved him from his fates.. "

"Bran.. Those visions," Not Theon pauses.. "You.. You know.."

Bran is holding onto Luwin as he takes a step forward, "You are my mother's Prime Minister.. And when I become king.. Will you be my Prime Minister?"

Theon steps forward as Bran Stark shakily sticks his hand out, "Of Course Lord Stark.."

Bran whispers something as he leans on Theon..

"How.. You F#$%ing magic S#$%," Not Theon is shocked.. "How do you know that name?"

Luwin and Not Theon catch Bran.. Queen Catelynn had the wheelchair under her son..

"Mother regardless of what is about to happen.. You must never waiver in your support of the Prime Minister.." Looking at Jon Snow, "You must go to the north wall.. Led a detachment of our soldiers.. The night watch must be fortified.."

"Little Brother," Jon snow sighed..

"The Gods will not let the Prime Minister tell you.. I will.. Theon," Bran nodded to the Prime Minister..

"Zombies, Dragons, and giants are real.. This place will serve as a beacon in the dark if necessary.. " Everyone at this point has stopped working and is listening, "They will come over the wall and through it.. I have no clue because I never watched the.."

"The Drowned god and the old gods only showed him the event not the outcome.." Bran took his mothers hand, "Jon will  lead the battle.. He has to learn The Prime Minister's method of fighting.."

"We are at war with the Lannisters," Queen Catelyn spoke..

"No.. We are not," Bran grinned as he sat down.. "Luwin.. I am tired.. May I go watch them install the drains as I heard them called.."

"A house is not an asset, Santa clause founded the NSA, and the invisible hand rules all," Not Theon looked at Bran.. "Of course young lord Stark.. Feel free to ask any questions of the workers.. Their supervisor will answer them for you.."

"Mr. Prime Minister," Catelyn Stark quietly spoke with learned grace..

Joral came up to the Prime Minister, "Theon.."

"Countess Joral?"

"They are here," Countess Joral's clothes looked more akin to leather riding gear..

"Who," Catelyn looked to Jon Snow..

"Cersie Lannister and Myrcella Baratheon.. The Ogresses suceeded my queen," Countess Joral spoke.. "Mr. Prime Minister.. They have not yet sat the three houses.. Nor has the Queen signed off.."

"Your with me Countess," Not Theon bolted away..

"Prime Minister," Catelyn called out to no avail..

Messages In This Thread
RE: F@#$ this S#$%: Rise of a Free Westerios - by Armonica_Templar - 11-08-2017, 10:45 PM