Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F@#$ this S#$%: Rise of a Free Westerios

Baelish has a stunned look on his face as Janos Slynt is dripping blood.. "Janos.. My god.. What.."

"Your Majesty.." Janos Slynt falls to his hands showing arrows in his back, "The common.. They.. Rebelling.. Under attack all over.."

Janos Slynt falls the rest of the way with a wet smack, as foam comes from his mouth..

Two guards come in, "Your majesty.. We have been over run.."

"WHAT, " Joffery's blonde bangs move as he does.. "I will not hide from.."

A sword runs one of the guards through, "I have found the little incestous imp.."

Yells and screams come from down the hall..

Baelish quickly slits the throat of the person, "Shut the door and barricade it.." Going over to a window, "That.. Theon!"

Angrily Joffery looks out, "They.. " Parts of the city burn, "Littlefinger.. You told me your assassin was embedded.. How did he pull this off? I put our people in charge of the merchants guild.."

"Joffery.. Right now we have other issues," Littlefinger looks out at the chaos.. "He.. " Jumping back shoving Joffery to the ground as a Flaming arrow comes through the window..

Joffery is wide eyed as the flames from the arrow reach up to a banner, "They.. They are trying to kill me.."

"I hope you can fight," Littlefinger Takes the sword from the dead attacker.. "We can NOT stay in here.."

Joffery's eyes go wide in fear, "They.."

"You have a chance to prove that you are the king by combat," Littlefinger kicks the dead guards sword to Joffery..

Steeling himself as he picks up the sword, "I will have their blood run the streets. One thing.." Joffery puts his crown back on, "Now.. These smallfolk will know I am a warrior and their King.."

The guards takes a deep breath and moves the make shift barricade..

Slowly the trio open the door, and see dead bodies..

The guard goes out first, "They.. They moved on?"

"Why would they move," Joffery is greeted with a loud scream.. 

A young girls voice is heard begging..

"Your mother and your sister.." Littlefinger stops cold, " They are kidnapping them.."

"We will rescue them," Joffery stops and turns.. "No.. It is stupid.. We need to get to our loyal people.."

"A very wise choice," Littlefinger and the guard move the opposite direction from the sound..

A sword pertrudes from the guards chest as Littlefinger angrily turn, "Your Majesty.."

"I do not recognize him.. I know you," Joffery pulls his sword out of the guards back.. Seeing the Anger on Littlefinger Petyr Baelish's face, "I would have sent the guard to pretend to rescue me.. Then kill me in private.. For someone who is not interested in my throne Theon is becoming a problem.."

Several woman easily toss the guards aside as they enter the room, "Lord Greyjoy.. Your son assigned us to guard you.. If they ask we are with you.."

Two of the women barricade  the door as the guards stand up..

"My son," Balon Greyjoy shakes his head.. "He assigned you as my guard.. Why would I need protection?"

The noise of chaos comes from outside, as the woman holds the drapes out of the way.. "My Lord.. Your son the Prime Minister of Winterfell.. His pound of flesh.."

Balon chuckles as he watches the chaos for a minute.. Seeing the fires and the fights in the streets, "We are here on a mission of Peace.. "

"Two of your ships departing in a few minutes," The woman spoke drawing a look of anger.. "With a percentage of the Lannister treasury.. To pay for you allowing those that cant get out of the city to recieve transport.. Lord Greyjoy.."

"How much of their gold has my son stole," Balon's eye brows raised..

"Stole is such a bad word.. It was not secured.. Their was more then our intelligence thought.. "The woman smiled, "An extra thirty chest a ship.. Each with thousands and thousands of gold dragons.."

Balon has to sit down as his gaurds look to him, "This is a robbery.."

Balon's laughter makes the guards of his laugh..

"He is my son," Balon speaks proudly.. "I was worried the Starks had made him soft.. We will need to leave quickly.."

"Actually Lord Greyjoy.. " She slowly pulls out a piece of paper, "A line of credit equal exactly to one month of King Joffery's guards wages.. He wont be able to pay the guards."

Balon and several of the guards swallowed hard, "The iron Throne itself.."

"Or you can loan it to King Joffery to pay the guards.. At 30 percent interest," The Lady bowed her head. "Prime Minister Theon only recommends it.. He said it would be better to have the throne in your debt then sit on it.."

A loud female scream fills the air, as a young lady can be heard begging for her life..

"The money isnt the only thing your son is stealing.."  The woman smiled at Balon, "Lets just Cersei will not be here in the morning to advise her son.. Nor potentially your future daughter in law.."

Balon goes wide eyed, "He.. " Balon Greyjoy shakes his head with a chuckle, "He is NOT trying to take the throne?"

"Lord Greyjoy.. He has no interest at all in it," The female bows her head..

Messages In This Thread
RE: F@#$ this S#$%: Rise of a Free Westerios - by Armonica_Templar - 11-08-2017, 10:41 PM