Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!!!
(10-04-2017, 01:47 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Really?

Nobody is commenting on the depiction of people having sex in the second video posted?

As for the first video, at this point, I wish they would just show up, land on the white house lawn, and put us out of our misery, one way or another.

Having sex? I went back and watched it again and still didn't see it.

Also, @"Ninurta", I saw the block the narrator called an ear of corn.  I was talking about the egg-shaped object.

There was a device they held that allowed them to use their power to control others. It had to be matched/tuned with their own frequency vibration in order to work. Every person in power received his own, and it wouldn't work for anyone but them.

There was also an object they could hold that would allow them to know everything about another person if they held it close to that person. These are usually described as orbs though.  So, I really have no idea what the square object is, but it must be something of significance like the other objects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Incredible UFO shot today, Sep 29, 2017 at ECETI Ranch!!! - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-04-2017, 01:47 PM