Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children
(07-02-2017, 03:50 AM)guohua Wrote: Mr. G. just said, There's an answer to these types of crimes. It's called a bullet.

Correct. I ain't above bustin' a cap in a bitch's ass for dumb shit like that. Then again, their ass ain't generally my primary target. I prefer destroying primary joints and leaving them living, so that they have a long life to understand that they'll never be able to do anything again under their own power.

Quote:[Image: teens%20arrested_1498743766853_3646937_v...40_360.jpg]

Ain't it so cute how they tryin' to look all hard and everything? I'd like a half hour, just a half hour, inside a locked interrogation room with them. I believe they'd be considerably softened up afterwards. A 19 year old ain't a "juvenile" as the story reports. That's just more slant from the media. If they went to prison, it would be the big kids' prison, and inside a week they'd find out just how soft those asses are, no matter how hard they tried to look.

.[/quote]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children - by Ninurta - 07-02-2017, 04:23 AM