Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers
(04-30-2017, 04:51 PM)Daitengu Wrote: The claims are bullshit .... there are no damn supersoldiers ..... doubt if any of the bullshit artists making the claims even did any time in military of any type .... let alone in combat .... seen the so called videos .... those guys are a fucking joke that wouldnt last in a real combat zone ...... 

And yes ..... contrary to the claims ..... people do die that way from ulcers ..... often as they fail to go get them treated .....
Ahh.... well..... keep believing fairytales ..... its ..... amusing .......

I'm not making any claims one way or the other.  I made this FILE to go into the "Mysterious Deaths" files for RN because it 'fit the bill' of a mysterious death, especially because he died in July before he was due to speak at the Earth Conference, which advertised talks on 'mind control', 'artificial intelligence' and 'transhumanizm'. 

What was he going to tell that the Powers That Be didn't want him to share? 
I find the timing of his death, just before he was going to speak at a conference, his body being held by government officials so long that it prevented an autopsy, and his message to his mother to investigate if anything happened to him to be a bit more than an odd "coincidence". 

There were other mysterious deaths of people sharing knowledge about the UFO topic around this time too: LINK

Messages In This Thread
RE: MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-30-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers - by guohua - 04-30-2017, 11:50 PM