Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Was Taught an American Is
The Ancient teachings got it right, I think:

Modern Problems, Ancient Solutions

Quote:There are remnants of the ancient lores still remaining, and many clues left behind in stone and bone. The indigenous cultures around the world were not savages as has been portrayed to the western world. They were clever, fair and lived as communities. A wide understanding of celestial and astronomical knowledge was common among many.

When a person fell ill, the medicine man would see to him without charge, medicines came from the land which hold cures for every disease known, just as our European ancestors did in the far gone past. Our current ways are to pay a doctor, whom only knows how to prescribe chemical drugs made by the big Pharma companies for a price that usually create many other ailments at the same time, whilst making a minority a whole lot of money.

In our modern western world we work to make the rich richer, whilst most struggle to make ends meet. We are taught to want this and want that and be jealous of those that have more, many are trapped into ‘keeping up with the Jones’s’. Most no longer grow their own natural foods ,which if eaten on a daily basis, is the key to good health. Instead our time and freedom is given to those we are making money for. We are reduced to buying second grade vegetables and fruit (usually refrigerated for months on end, and hold little nutrient value) most living off processed foods — the key to disease.

The ancient cultures had a mutual respect for nature and each other, working together as communities. The young were taught by the elders, the elderly looked after by the younger.

Read More

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I Was Taught an American Is - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-24-2016, 04:23 AM