Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ...
OK, this is what I know.
Quote:In 1929, a map was found on a dusty shelf in a library in Constantinople. It’s known as the Piri Reis Map. How is it that the map shows features of the earth that “nobody in 1513 should have been able to know” even existed? 

Prior to the 18th Century, sailors ran the risk of crashing their ships into rocky coastlines because they lacked the ability to calculate longitude. A clock for measuring longitude was not invented until 250 years AFTER the drawing of the map, that still manages to somehow chart the southern tips of Africa and South America to within a 1/2 a degree of accuracy. Ready for the real kicker? 

The author of the map states that the map was a compilation of other source maps available at the time, some of which dated back to the time of Christ. 

SO… HOW WAS SOMEONE ABLE TO MEASURE AND MAP WITH SUCH A DEGREE OF ACCURACY THAT THE PRECISION RIVALS THE BEST TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE TODAY, WHEN NONE OF THE TECHNOLOGY HAD BEEN INVENTED YET?

Also completely shredding the theories and teachings of modern “science” and academia, is the fact that the map accurately shows Antarctica exactly as it is… under the ice.
You know why modern “science” stays quiet on all these issues of ancient sites I keep posting about? Because they are full of sh** and they know it. Here’s why THIS time. The last time the arctic icecap was not present, was millions of years ago… yet we have an exact map? That’s a bit hard to do I would think if man didn’t even exist until five to six thousand years ago. Hmmm… did hey have planes then with ground penetrating radar? No, none of those around then either… so which is it?

1. Was there a race or civilization here before we were, and if so, why is everything about them systematically covered up? You might find some answers to this question in, Genesis Chapter 6: The Return of the Mighty Nephilim Parts 1,2,3.

2. If we (modern humans) weren’t here, and there were no other species on the earth, like GIANTS, then who was and where in the heck did they come from? Are they still here?

I SUPPOSE MODERN SCIENCE WILL TELL US ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS WITHOUT THE ADVENT OF THE WHEEL AND WEARING NO MORE THAN MERE LOIN CLOTHS SOMEHOW DID ALL THIS WITH ROPES AND PULLEYS TOO?
[Image: Map2.jpg]
Source
So before modern ships and Satellites, someone was able to map antarctica and most or all of our world before the time of Christ?
I believe!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ... - by guohua - 12-07-2016, 04:24 AM