Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ...
(12-07-2016, 01:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And, as my synchronicity events always do, I just now came across this article:

Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica

Quote:Many have been pondering the significance of recent visits to Antarctica by prominent officials and individuals offering puzzling explanations for their travel there. On November 9, U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, landed in Antarctica, during the peak of the U.S. Presidential Election. Why would the serving Secretary of State leave the U.S. at such a critical time just to observe global warming patterns in Antarctica?

As the outgoing Secretary of State, Kerry is sure to want to release the full portent of what he saw in Antarctica before his term officially ends in January 20, 2016. President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.

Was this when the announcement was made about Antarctica being the capitol of Atlantis?   minusculethinking

Read much more on this at the Source Page.

Dear Mystic, the above writer of that article made me Puke in my mouth, an obvious Obama supporter.

Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment
 Really? When did that Happen?
Quote:rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy
Only since the Election results, Not Before!
Quote:President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.
Obama has no Legacy except Hate and Divide!
Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment, rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy. When combined with an official announcement of a discovery of the ruins of an advanced civilization in Antarctica, Obama will give a tremendous boost to his legacy. This information is likely to be given wall-to-wall coverage by the mainstream news, thereby distracting the public from alternative media reports about information that tarnishes Obama’s legacy.

Perhaps a further motivation for President Obama releasing news about such an Antarctica discovery would be to upstage the incoming Trump administration in terms of future bragging rights for who is to be ultimately credited for “Making America Great Again.”
From your source, Sorry This person is a Obama Tool.
I wish they had something to release but they don't or Won't!
JMO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ... - by guohua - 12-07-2016, 04:09 AM