Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK Researchers: Tax Food to Reduce Climate Change
Now then, you know damn well that any 'taxes' collected from meat/dairy will not do a damn thing for the climate, except line the wallets of the Elite.

Also, what irks my azz and I have gotten in many debates over this with close-minded vegans and GW fear mongerers, is many are not aware of the multiple uses of cow parts.

The cattle industry is not a billion dollar business just because of steaks, as many global alarmist want you to think.

Every part of the cow is used for every day products that people use, such as:

[Image: inedible_beef_by-products.png]

By-products that we cannot eat.....

Quote:You probably use at least one item containing inedible beef by-products every day.

For example, you probably know that the beef hide is used to make leather, but did you know that the hide also supplies felt and other textiles?

It provides a base for many ointments, binders for plaster and asphalt, and a base for the insulation material used to cool and heat your house. In addition, “camel hair” artists’ brushes are not really camel hair at all, but are made from the fine hair found in the ears and tails of beef cattle. Footballs, which used to be called “pigskins,” are also generally produced from cattle hide.

Industrial oils and lubricants, tallow for tanning, soaps, lipsticks, face and hand creams, some medicines, and ingredients for explosives are produced from the inedible fats from beef. Fatty acids are used in the production of chemicals, biodegradable detergents, pesticides, and flotation agents. One fatty acid is used to make automobile tires run cooler and, therefore last longer.

Bones, horns, and hooves also supply important by-products. These include buttons, bone china, piano keys, glues, fertilizer, and gelatin for photographic film, paper, wallpaper, sandpaper, combs, toothbrushes, and violin string.

[Image: medical_beef_by-products.png]

And we must not forget medicinal purposes......

Quote:More than 100 individual drugs performing such important and varied functions as helping to make childbirth safer, settling an upset stomach, preventing blood clots in the circulatory system, controlling anemia, relieving some symptoms of hay fever and asthma, and helping babies digest milk include beef by-products.

Insulin is perhaps the best-known pharmaceutical derived from cattle. There are 5 million diabetic people in the United States, and 1.25 million of them require insulin daily. It takes the pancreases from 26 cattle to provide enough insulin to keep one diabetic person alive for a year.

Through genetic engineering techniques and research developments, many of the drugs produced from cattle are now being chemically produced in a laboratory, often less expensively than recovery from animal organs.

Most of the material used for surgical sutures is derived from the intestines of meat animals.

[Image: f7fa24c403af40f2a32c2ed705057451.png]

Source

Just saying....... these GW people are either naive to the use of cattle or are purposely misleading the public in order to collect taxes from 'meat' (dairy) eaters.

I do not deny natural climate change.
Planet Earth always has & always will evolve and change, regardless.

I am however skeptical of them placing 100% blame on humans without taking into consideration other outside factors.
THAT is what I have an issue with.
And not being allowed to question GW goes against Science as a whole, and makes it that more suspicious sounding.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK Researchers: Tax Food to Reduce Climate Change - by senona - 11-21-2016, 05:48 AM