Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit
Exactly.

Mr. Nuttall "is not particularly helpful" in pushing their point of view, their propaganda. That is the sort of thing to expect in a propaganda-driven society. It has been the case in every single communist society ever. It was so in the Soviet Union, in Communist China, in Cuba, in Angola, in Zimbabwe, etc. Every single one.

It's a sad fact that it has come to be expected in the US, and indeed the entire world as shown by this UN propaganda decision. The decision board is filling the place of governments world-wide with state-run media, where only state-approved "news" - i.e. propaganda - is the only "news" allowed to reach the populace.

Sad that my America is becoming the very enemy it once fought and vanquished in the Soviet Union, and Russia is one of the only modern political units actually willing to fight for freedom.

I never saw this coming.

Sad indeed.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit - by Ninurta - 10-22-2016, 07:57 AM