Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Applause filled the room as the two men walked in..

"It is for you Dr.Reese," An old man put his arm around the skinny agent.. "You as well Agent Shemar."

Even the two gaurds nodded their heads to both men..

"Roberts,"Shemar was a little surprised..

"Admiral Creast called.. He briefed me on your little mission you performed.." Roberts motioned his hands down, "Doctor Reese.. The Department of homeland security..Let me rephrase that, The FBI, NSA, CIA, Department of Treasury, DIA, and the DoHS have sent their wish list files for you to review.. Something about wanting their best agent on their impossible files.."

"I thought I was on,"Shemar is interrupted..

"The white house has lifted your suspension.. The President personally called the Director of the FBI.. Not to mention you two idiots have performed another miracle.." Roberts smiled, "Several members of the Joint intelligence committee with the backing of the Ways and means committee have given us our next five years of budget.. I am supposed to tell you that they appreciate their grand daughter being home safe and sound.. And that your promotions will be coming down the pike.."

Shemar and Reese laugh and look at each other. In fake irish accents, "And the good lord takes care of his wolves.. Have a little faith.."

The two agents fist bump..

"Shemar.. " Long black hair with a smile on her face, "They told us what you two did.."

"Cathy.. I,"Shemar is surprised when Cathy hugs him.. "I thought you did not like me.."

"I dont.. you are reckless and undisciplined.." Wiping a tear, "The little boy you took a shot for was a nephew I did not know I had.."

"Wait.. You mean we are processing Moriarty City," Doctor Reese was surprised? "Admiral Creast .."

"Admiral De'Chez, DoHS Judge Riley, Rear Admiral Wilson of the Tesla Institute, Rear Admiral Jensen of NSA/ US Navy liaison command, a General Heller, and GS 15 Elphelba Pinson of millington  have all insisted we take the lead for the Federal governments investigation.." Roberts takes a deep breath, "We are not allowed to ask you boys ANY questions.. You may take anyone you want Dr. Reese.."

Closing his eyes for a second, "We are going to need the whole team sir.. Shemar?"

"Sir.. that includes you.. We have a few limitations on the investigation.." Shemar addresses the group, "You may NOT ask who where the wolves there.. We will tell you what was done.."

"How are we supposed to build profiles.. My nephew told me that a female monster carried him away, "Cathy looked at Shemar..

"That was Grave Digger.." Shemar smiled, "We have code names to indicate who was there.."

"Roberts," reese sees the scowl on his bosses face.. "We had to let the 14 year old runaway go.."

"You let the run away go," Roberts looked at the two agents?

"You may NOT inquire into the Identities sir," Agent Shemar spoke.. "The lead wolf Templar One specifically.."

Roberts starts to say something, pauses then goes wide eyed, and raises a hand, "Your telling me.."

"National Security sir.. Templar One recruited me and I dragged Shemar with me.." Reese speaks with Cathy, "I need your help with a profile we will do only verbally..No notes.."

A man walks in the room, "Dr. reese..I will help you and Agent Smire build that profile.. Roberts.."

"Lucius Deemings," Roberts shakes the man Dressed in all Black's hand.. "What the H#$$ are you doing here?"

"This is my partner Al,"Lucius speaks.. "I will be aiding your team if your two agents dont mind.."

"Lucius..Your Organization," Roberts is interrupted..

Shemar Laughs, "It is nice to meet Templar One's mentor.. "

Reese smiles, "We know Lucius.. We recognize your voice.." 

Shaking his head as he shakes Dr. Reese's hand, "Little F#$%ing S#$%head!!!"

"Wait.." Roberts looks at his two Agents, "The run away ..You took a fourteen year old into a battlefield?"

"No.." Al responds coldly, "Templar One took them into the battlefield.." Handing out papers, "These are your FISA warrants signed by Judge Riley himself. Anything you see,hear, or collect is national security.. Agent Shemar has been appointed as lead investigator.. For the record the MIB was NEVER here. Your agencies plane is fueled and ready to leave when ever you are."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: OS: After Effects of moriarty city - by Armonica_Templar - 12-14-2016, 07:58 AM