Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Scamdemic" by Zman the philosopher blog
It goes so much deeper than we want to admit. We know exactly what we are dealing with. We keep feeding the beast and the beast keeps corralling and culling the herd. As long as we think that we are on the long list we accept the fattening, hoping we will not be the one on the menu for the next feast. I am big on personal responsibility. "The devil made me do it." Is not an excuse that carries a lot of weight for me. No one wants to be "forced" to make a choice. But if you make one, the choice is yours.

Dr. Campbell got his wings clipped, so he is super careful not to ruffle anyone's feathers, or step on anyone's toes. While I admire these men for speaking up, I also know that little will come of it, because the herd is too content, and to damn afraid. But who did not know that exactly what happened was happening?

We knew. We went along, and we kept waiting for someone to rescue us. I have to honest. I fought back, but I live in Florida so I had legal support and my co-workers supported me. I would like to think that I would have held out to the death, but I will never know, and I thank God for that.

I will not take the COVID vaccine, for all the reasons that have come to light, and because I have never felt the benefits outweighed the risks.

This one also has some good information.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Scamdemic" by Zman the philosopher blog - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-10-2022, 09:36 PM